“Simply Amazing!!”

Ranked #142 of 1,703 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I recently had our wedding here and it was absolutely beautiful! About a month before the big day we were able to enjoy a sample dinner and we all but licked our plates clean. When the big day arrived, the night went perfectly and everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the Inn was! The staff were excellent and the wedding coordinators were such a huge help, we couldn't have done it without them! We couldnt be happier with how things went. We even have a few couples who will be frequenting this place for dinner they loved the food that much! We certainly recommend this place any chance we get. They will not disappoint!

There are newer reviews for Glenerin Inn

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Chef Rumi is a gem! Food was delectable, highly recommend. Had lunch in the spa after services. Memorable experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently attended small family wedding here - exceptional! Ceremony held at the Inn, perfect backdrop for pictures in the back - cozy atmosphere for reception - delicious food and wonderful staff. Lovely ambiance - would never believe you were in the city!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My latest visit was for Easter dinner with my family which included my two grandchildren, 7 and 4. The service was excellent and our server was very attentive to the children. Our dinner was, as always, outstanding with a good selection for all. Although they didn't have an actual children's menu, we were told that the chef would prepare whatever the kids desired.
I have had many special occasions at the Inn and have never been disappointed.
I have yet to try out the facilities, but that is on my to do list in the very near future.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Good food, excellent presentation ... there were some nice choices on the menu not the same old!! pate for breakfast / perfect beef tenderloin ... desserts not special. Waiter was great...