“20 year patron....I love this pizza”
Review of Amadio's Pizza

Amadio's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 1,800 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have been bying my pizzas from Amadio's for 20 years ever since I moved to this area, they were the first to welcome me to the neighbourhood by sending me a free pizza and pop! I have been a customer ever since....in 20 years I have never had a bad or wrong pizza delivered the owner is a wonderful person even when he is out and about the neighbourhood he always stops to say hello....this is turely a great family and neighbour man.....thanks for everything
Nancy Hamilton

Reviewed April 21, 2013

A beautiful Sunday afternoon stroll in the Port Credit area led us to Amadio's. We'd read the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor and were quite excited to finally get the chance to try the pizza. We chose our own three toppings - mushrooms, spicy Italian sausage, and roasted eggplant - and were very pleased with the finished product. Toppings were generous, but not overly so. Crust was to our liking - not too thick or thin, a little chewy with a nice crispy finish. Our one pizza seemed a bit pricey, but price breaks can be had if you order more.
To be perfectly honest, we prefer Amadio's to the other more publicized, "authentic Neopolitan" pizza place(s) in the Toronto area.

HADAPICELATLY, Owner at Amadio's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you so much for responding, and posting to Trip Advisor. Its very nice to receive customers honest opinions. We work hard at making good pizza!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Amadio's makes a truly authentic italian pizza that is absolutely mouth-watering. There is no comparison in Mississauga. Toppings are generous, fresh and delicious. Our family has been ordering Amadio's for many years and we'll continue to do so. Thank you Amadio's for making the best pizza, second to none!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The quality of the pizzas here are well above average, but the price is only a little bit more than a chain pizza place. The pizza is closer to the North American variety than the Italian thin-crust, but it is very good. The ingredients are high quality, including their own sauce and fresh dough. Takeout or delivery.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My brothers and dad have a tradition of almost exclusively ordering pizza at restaurants and exchanging their slices with one another, so I have sampled a fair amount of pizza over the years. I suppose I have my own addiction as I've eaten pizza in five countries - visited the north-eastern states, west coast, travelled to Chicago, and even lived above a mighty good Italian pizzeria for a spell in Toronto. But Amadio's is my favourite.

Nearly every time I order with friends, we inevitably start discussing whether Amadio's is more a North American style or a European style pizza - assuming that apples and oranges can really be compared. I'd argue it's home-style.

Their pies are consistently savory and the dough-cheese-sauce ratio is optimal. As the aroma hits you, you cannot think of anything else other than getting the box open. And whether you like your crust thin or thick, well-done or soft, the dough is succulent.

The staff behind the counter are positively incredible to achieve and maintain such a high standard of quality.

1  Thank InvaderMac