“The best authentic Italian pizza in Mississauga - hands down!”
Review of Amadio's Pizza

Amadio's Pizza
Ranked #37 of 1,672 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“The best authentic Italian pizza in Mississauga - hands down!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Amadio's makes a truly authentic italian pizza that is absolutely mouth-watering. There is no comparison in Mississauga. Toppings are generous, fresh and delicious. Our family has been ordering Amadio's for many years and we'll continue to do so. Thank you Amadio's for making the best pizza, second to none!

• Visited March 2013

Mississauga, Canada
“Easily one of the best pizzas in the GTA”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The quality of the pizzas here are well above average, but the price is only a little bit more than a chain pizza place. The pizza is closer to the North American variety than the Italian thin-crust, but it is very good. The ingredients are high quality, including their own sauce and fresh dough. Takeout or delivery.

• Visited February 2013
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Intensely satisfying pizza!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My brothers and dad have a tradition of almost exclusively ordering pizza at restaurants and exchanging their slices with one another, so I have sampled a fair amount of pizza over the years. I suppose I have my own addiction as I've eaten pizza in five countries - visited the north-eastern states, west coast, travelled to Chicago, and even lived above a mighty good Italian pizzeria for a spell in Toronto. But Amadio's is my favourite.

Nearly every time I order with friends, we inevitably start discussing whether Amadio's is more a North American style or a European style pizza - assuming that apples and oranges can really be compared. I'd argue it's home-style.

Their pies are consistently savory and the dough-cheese-sauce ratio is optimal. As the aroma hits you, you cannot think of anything else other than getting the box open. And whether you like your crust thin or thick, well-done or soft, the dough is succulent.

The staff behind the counter are positively incredible to achieve and maintain such a high standard of quality.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank InvaderMac
Toronto
“The Best Pizza in the GTA”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Let's face it: you have the national chain and then you have Amadio's... The guy don't have a fair chance in terms of quality...Amadio's is above all the best Pizza you can find not only in Mississauga, but in the GTA. Dough is great, choice of topping is always great and FRESH and when you order a pie with cheese on top, they don't look at you like you're an alien: they know it's the right way to get a pizza done ! Service is great & fast.

• Visited November 2012
Toronto
“The best pizza in town!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I found this place on tripadvisor, it's like 25 minutes drive, I drove there and they were about to close for 4 weeks vacation; however, they have welcomed me, walk me through the menu, and gave me some extras!
The pizza tastes Delicious, and I really looking forward till they open again on August 15, so I can get more!
and guess what? The price is cheaper than regular franchise disgusting pizzas!
Great job Amadio's!