“Intensely satisfying pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My brothers and dad have a tradition of almost exclusively ordering pizza at restaurants and exchanging their slices with one another, so I have sampled a fair amount of pizza over the years. I suppose I have my own addiction as I've eaten pizza in five countries - visited the north-eastern states, west coast, travelled to Chicago, and even lived above a mighty good Italian pizzeria for a spell in Toronto. But Amadio's is my favourite.

Nearly every time I order with friends, we inevitably start discussing whether Amadio's is more a North American style or a European style pizza - assuming that apples and oranges can really be compared. I'd argue it's home-style.

Their pies are consistently savory and the dough-cheese-sauce ratio is optimal. As the aroma hits you, you cannot think of anything else other than getting the box open. And whether you like your crust thin or thick, well-done or soft, the dough is succulent.

The staff behind the counter are positively incredible to achieve and maintain such a high standard of quality.

1  Thank InvaderMac

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Let's face it: you have the national chain and then you have Amadio's... The guy don't have a fair chance in terms of quality...Amadio's is above all the best Pizza you can find not only in Mississauga, but in the GTA. Dough is great, choice of topping is always great and FRESH and when you order a pie with cheese on top, they don't look at you like you're an alien: they know it's the right way to get a pizza done ! Service is great & fast.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I found this place on tripadvisor, it's like 25 minutes drive, I drove there and they were about to close for 4 weeks vacation; however, they have welcomed me, walk me through the menu, and gave me some extras!
The pizza tastes Delicious, and I really looking forward till they open again on August 15, so I can get more!
and guess what? The price is cheaper than regular franchise disgusting pizzas!
Great job Amadio's!

1  Thank Torontarian
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have sampled allot of pies in my day.Travelled allot and was so happy after receiving my pizza tonight . All I can say is AMAZING. The pizza bread,toppings, cheese and sauce were a Grand slam. You can tell who ever makes these pies, they take pride in their craft. Give them a try and pray that you are in the delivery area. Pay a little extra if necessary if you want a great meal instead of the other stuff.

2  Thank Bruce W
Reviewed December 2, 2009

This pizza has a perfect crust that's hard to find at most pizzerias; crispy, chewy and soft all at the same time.

2  Thank IrishAyes8490