“Service Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Service Excellent”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was amazing and the staff very kind and attentive. COUldn't have asked for more at a better price!

Visited August 2013

Toronto
“Great sushi! But no menu for kids”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

For what ever reason, I had dined here twice in a month, love the food, but both time didn't get a reasonable deal for kids

• Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Fresher tasting sushi”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Since I am from Edmonton, I have eaten AYCE sushi joints here. I am used to varieties and everything tasted OK. Until I came here. Its a smaller restaurant for about 50 seats. AYCE is available from two menus offered for $21 which is reasonable. When I looked at the menu its less variety than I am used to . I asked about the limits they have and to my surprise, there is no limits! As long as I eat all that I ordered I can eat as much as I want. I guess this makes up for the fewer varieties offered. All the sushi and items that came was fresh tasting and higher quality than I am used to in Edmonton. Overall, I would return.

• Visited May 2013
“Best Sushi Buffet in Mississauga”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is one of my best sushi buffet in Mississauge. Fresh and tasty sushi, sashimi and many choices.

Although, I wish kid buffet price can be lower as they're charging $16.95 for my 5 year old isn't worthed.

1 Thank Amylicia
Toronto, ON
“Best Sushi”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The best sushi in Mississauga. Great service, VERY fresh food, made to order. The place isn't huge so you may have to wait 5-10 min for a table.
I can't wait to go back.