“Welcome to the neighbourhood”

Cagneys Steakhouse & Winebar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cagneys Steakhouse & Winebar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Cagneys Restaurant located in the heart of Streetsville since 1974! Cagneys Restaurant is a premium casual restaurant featuring an innovative menu and engaging service in a high energy atmosphere. Whatever your need is we have it. Whether it be an intimate dining experience, special occasion, corporate event or just a night out! We have it covered. Our main focus is fantastic selection of wines and delicious food. Cagneys is dedicated to the art of presenting exceptional cuisine in our own stylish and unique setting. For us Cagneys is more than a restaurant, it is a place to be welcomed, remembered and indulged, with a standard for service and food that will leave you feeling exceptional and satisfied every time. We are open Monday to Sunday for lunch and dinner. So come down, we would love for you to join us! Cheers and as always thank you for choosing Cagneys.
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

A few weeks ago myself and some coworkers visited Cagney's for some after shift martinis, and to welcome the new (and spectacular) renovations and greet the staff, to give them a real welcome to the culinary community that Streetsville offers. The overhauled menu and decor blew our minds, and the twists they have put on their cocktail menu were superb. Will definitely be going back, it feels like stepping into downtown Toronto. A whole different world.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

The decor is now contemporary. Ambience is great. New renovation has been open a week. New menu expanding weekly. Currently open for dinner only, lunch early in the new year. New menu is incredible. Cagney's is now the best restaurant in Mississauga.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've been going here with my family for over 20 years and the caesar salad has never changed - it's still the best I've ever had. Couple the salad with the nice garlic bread and I almost wouldn't need an entree. I've actually only ever had the veal parmesan, it is one of my favourite meals so I never miss my chance to have it. My family members have had steak, chicken souvlaki, pastas, etc and they are always good. Highly recommended.

1  Thank looseendsmakeknots
Reviewed July 21, 2013

It's within walking distance from my home. My wife and i go there every so often and it's good. The lunch menu is great. Portions are big.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have been going to Cagney's for more than 25 years. From 3-4 visits a month, down to maybe twice a year. I guess it may be due to more competition, but more than likely due to the same tired decor and a tired, and progressively expensive menu. All food prices do rise, but Cagney's prices seem quite high for what you get. Especially since they don't pay any franchise fees and royalties. The decor needs updating. No need to get rid of all the wood and stained glass, but lighten, brighten, and clean it up. Change the carpet too. The menu items have become boring and the food quality has become mediocre at best. The large portions people go gaga over are basically standard size pieces of meat with lots of fries or rice. Nothing oversized or generous about that.

They are always advertising with discount coupons and meals to get new customers, but forget that it's always easier and cheaper to retain a loyal customer than it is to get a new one. Also, their coupons promote Buy an Entree and get the 2nd one Free. Max of $8 for lunch and $12 for dinner. Nothing for lunch for $8 and all you can get for dinner is a burger for $12. Come on, be realistic and don't do the 'bait and switch'.

Too bad the old man is no longer running the show, as the son seems to be relying too much on regular business and is too cheap to do anything else.

Like I said, there's too much new competition, much within a 5 or 10 minute drive from Cagney's. I do like to give my business to a family business, but only when they appreciate and earn that business.