“Anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner at Snug. We ate the muscles as an app and the sauce was soooo delicious! I had the seared scallops as my dinner and I really enjoyed it. My husband had the seafood pasta and it was also really good. Living about 20 minutes from the restaurant and had never been before. I was recommended by a friend and I'm glad we went.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was afraid we'd get so-so food in a great location but had super service, food was high end and fairly priced. What a great surprise and would visit again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was taken to this fantastic fish restaurant by Canadian friends during a recent vacation in their wonderful country.
This is a big, open plan restaurant, with outside seating on a deck running two sides of the restaurant. Sitting on the edge of the water, there are fantastic views and lots of boats coming and going for us to drool over!
This is principally a fish restaurant, so we all ate fish and the standard was top notch!
We drank an excellent local Reisling, about which I was a little dubious, but as usual I was proved wrong by my knowledgeable friends!
The service was typically friendly, casual and warm as I have come to expect in Canada.
If you can get there, then go! It was brilliant!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We are lovers of dining al fresco by the water and feel there is a dearth of such places to go in Toronto and Mississauga. Prior to this past winter, Snug Harbour, was run down and unworthy of the prices they charged. A full renovation this year with tasteful decor, a terrific wrap-around deck that has automatic plastic screening to lower if it rains, and comfortable seating has made Snug Harbour our place to go for dining by the water. They have built-in gas heating on the deck to make it comfortable on chilly evenings. Well done Snug Harbour!

A full menu with lots of choices - mostly fish/seafood based but still with the obligatory burgers and fries, steaks, and pastas to satisfy the non-fish lovers. All this and with a young group of servers who clearly love what they do and where they work. Such a pleasant suprise these days.

It is popular and most of the times we've been there, the restaurant fills up and people are waiting for the prized outside seating. The clam chowder is delicious and a very popular item.

All in a fun place to dine.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A afntastic discovery during our recent trip to the GTA. Location is great; service is great; food is great. We'll be going back for sure!