“Delicious Japanese food (no longer a Thai restaurant)”
Review of After Rain Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Sushi, Thai, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Mississauga, Canada
“Delicious Japanese food (no longer a Thai restaurant)”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've come here a few times and never leave disappointed. The food is absolutely DELICIOUS!! Great range of Japanese food including a wide selection of sushi, bento box-style dishes and salads; I had the miso soup and avocado salad on my recent visit and they totally hit the spot. If you love Japanese food, this is the place to go!

Mississauga, Canada
“Food is fairly good, but service needs improvement”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The food quality is fairly good...when they come....the servers need some training as they are not having very attentive service. At least the manager gave my party of 12 a lot of delicacies "on the house" when they messed up our order big time (our vegetarian finished her main courses 15 minutes before her appetizer arrived, as soon as half of our food and then nothing....while the servers keep telling us they are coming...until we talked to the manager).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is good. Service is...”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Food is good. Service is ok except you may find surprise in your food, be careful!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boise, Idaho
“Amazing! One of my favorite Thai restaurants!”
Reviewed February 1, 2009

We were up on Toronto on business, and this place was listed in the Marriott hotel guide in our room. My husband and I love Thai food, so we decided to try it.

So good!! We eat Thai a lot, and this was one of the best, by far. We both had the coconut soup to start, and then my husband had a dragon roll (amazing!) and I had vegetarian green curry. They also brought us a free grilled mackerel that was really good.

If you like Thai, definitely come here. Great service, average pricing, and what I consider to be great Thai food!

Mississauga, Canada
“we went for lunch. nothing special about the food and a touch pricey, but atmosphere is nice. they were great with our...”
Reviewed December 24, 2008

we went for lunch. nothing special about the food and a touch pricey, but atmosphere is nice. they were great with our kids (i don't think many come there).