“Very comfort and nice place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
chiallasi...
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Very comfort and nice place”
Reviewed May 30, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Julia T met me upon check in and give me all info about the vacation rental. The apartment has wonderful view of next Marilyn Tower, icon of Missisauga.

Beds and linens are clean and soft. Kitchen has all we need for cooking. I have to say that I feel like at home at her place.

The apartment is great location in Square One. So that you can walk to Square One Shopping center and find almost everything over there

I am happy with this vacation rental in Missisauga. Highly recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing that I don't like
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
Management Response
May 31, 2016
Thank you very much Cindy and family for your patronage. It was great having you as my guests. l am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again. Julie
John d
“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed September 24, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Julie is the hostess with The Mostess she could not do enough for us on arrival at her place.. What an apartment clean
, functional and the view is simply stupendous.
Good central location for the shops. Anyone who misses 80 absolute
Avenue , apartment 2905 is really missing out. Advice book this in advance or you will not get it. This has amazing facilities, two swimming pools, gym,cinema, library,hot tub jacuzzi.
Highly recommended

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 9, 2016
Thank you John D. My pleasure
IsaacD17
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

One of the best places I've stayed in. I love the decor and the view. Juliana was very helpful and friendly. She made us feel at home. Will definitely be back again. Loved it!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Niagara Euphoria vacation rentals”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This place was amazing we we're treated so well and enjoyed the entire stay. So many amenities in this building and places to go in the area. I would definitely come back here again. LOVED IT!! ps. The Decor is absolutely stunning

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing