“Mediocre at Best”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Bolton, Ontario, Canada
“Mediocre at Best”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I wasn't too impressed with this Buffet. On walking in, it smells icky. Our feet were sticking to the floor...grossly disgusting. The food was like going to a bad wedding buffet....something's too cold, others too dry, salads with lots of gunk in them...
We went for dinner...3 adults and 1 child. It came out to $100. I think we could have eaten better at another buffet restaurant for the price. We also ordered coffee and it tasted burnt, bitter and old. We told our server and she removed it from the bill. She said she could give us another cup. My husband asked how old it was...she responded 20 min. The carafe was half full and the empty half looked stained like it hadn't been washed....EVER...that could be the issue...things are not cleaned properly and that's why it smells in there.
I do not think I will return here....sorry MT

• Visited June 2013

Calgary
“Awesome selection.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great pricing for an awesome selection. You can't go wrong here with the vast selection on offer here. Would recommend this place to all with a hearty appetite.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank KIWIBOYCalgary
Toronto
“Good time at Tucker's Marketplace for dinner.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time here, and I enjoyed it. They didn't have a large selection in my opinion, I've seen buffets with more options, but everything I had I enjoyed. And it was plenty - we really didn't need more.
The chili was great, and the homemade bread. One thing about this though - I don't like the idea of patrons cutting the bread because even though there's a small cloth to hold it, it kept moving - and you never know if someone with dirty hands touched it.
Plenty of salad options; and dessert area.
Our server was excellent.
We'll be going back.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank TorontoTravelgirl77
Toronto, Canada
“Standard lowering”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This use to be a good place for a AYCE Italian food with a decent price, the price went up but the serving level is not.

• Visited December 2012
Temiskaming Shores, Canada
“Too many choices!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

WIth so many choices, you expect some of them to be less than average, but this is not the case. My wife and I sampled several different items, and all were above average, if not excellent. Great place for a family, or a couple (not a romantic dinner, but not too noisy for conversation either). This was our second time eating here in the past couple of months, and they do change the selections. Good call on their part, as it will keep people coming back for more!

Visited April 2013