“good food - will go again”

Miga Korean & Japanese Bbq Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 1,665 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Barbecue, Asian, Korean, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississauga, Canada
“good food - will go again”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

great Korean food. the bbq at the table was very similar to the one I had in a restaurant in Korea including the appetizers and Korean beef.

• Visited May 2010

Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent service! Great party room!”
Reviewed November 14, 2010

My best friend's birthday was held here and they did a wonderful job to make us feel welcome. We troubled them a couple of times asking them to help us with surprising my friend with a cake that we brought. The food was good! The party room was nice - with karaoke machine for my friends who love to sing. The manager gave really good service. Definitely somewhere I would consider for having a party. There was a set menu for the party room but we didn't order it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good atmosphere and great Korean food. The Korean soups are one of my many favorites there.”
Reviewed April 4, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mississauga, Canada
“Good Comfort foods!”
Reviewed January 20, 2009

This owner of this place I believe was the same owner/operators of the Korean restaurant Doori. Given, a much better decor and set up. We come here quite often for some good old comfort food of bibimbap(stone pot dishes). Lunch prices are absolutely excellent pared up with great service. The food is fairly consistent and tasty. And those free side dishes just keeps on coming. I do agree that dinner prices are quite inflated but I would still visit for the ambiance and the good food. I don't, however, agree with the sushi being any good. Let's face it. This is a Korean restaurant and should not be visited for sushi because when the sushi comes, it is quite a mess and definitely not authentic. It is not as tailored as what you would expect from sushi restaurants.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“lunch is okay but dinner...”
Reviewed June 18, 2008

lunch is okay but dinner is too expensive and food is not that great. With the same money pay for dinner at Miga I would rather go somewhere else.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook