“bad bad bad”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #44 of 1,665 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maple, Canada
“bad bad bad”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was watching tv and your commercial was on, I had to laugh and wonder why was my experince at moxies not all as you envision it on your commercial.
we had terrible service our waiter was an airhead and the food was just bad. When we finally get our bill were approched by our server who not only added 15% to our bill which I thought was ridiculous as two of the people were children but he had the audacityto ask us it we wished to leave more. Moixie you left a bad impersion, I will probaly never return and unfornatly we share our oppinions with friends. Change your ways cause the resturant itself was nice.

• Visited March 2013

London, Canada
“Good lunch place”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I always like going to Moxies as I find the service good and the food better than average chain restaurant. I like their menu overall. They have something for everyone and is priced well. Today I had the barramundi (fish) dish which was very tasty. I substitued the baked potato for the rice and that was a good combo. They allow you to do that with no hassle. I would recommend it as a place to go.

• Visited February 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“LONGEST WAIT TIME EVER”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Waitresses rude and service terrible...waited .... no joke.... 20 mins for a beer and I was 20 feet from he bar...waitress also ignored my order request and when bringing that to her attention got angry ad tried to blame it on me...so we left and went to Earl's..which is FAR better and in the same mall...

Visited November 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Love this place”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Went here for a business lunch and WOW!! The atmosphere is like an upscale bar. Great service, food was very well prepared and served fast. Place gets busy at lunch, so get there a little early.
I wil tell you, the staff look like they just stepped from a next top model shoot. Everyone who works here are beautiful! Even the patrons are good looking and sharp dressed business people. Great for people watching.
They have great drink specials each night of the week. Wish we had found this place sooner. Would be a great place for drinks and hanging out.

• Visited January 2013
Acton, Canada
“Steak was amazing the Fish taco's not so great”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was really impressed with the steak and mashed potatoes, however the fish tacos should be removed from the menu. Apps were good as well overall it was my first time there a few weeks ago and I think I might go back.

• Visited January 2013