“Consistantly yummy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of bombay bhel

bombay bhel
Ranked #32 of 1,636 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bombay Bhel Restaurant in located on the North East corner of Eglinton and Hurontario in Mississauga. They serve delicious Authentic and Freshly made Indian Cuisine.
Oakville, Canada
“Consistantly yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I've been to Bombay Bhel many a time with girlfriends for a yummy and inexpensive (for the amount we order it is not over priced at all) indian food.

The sagg paneer is yummy. I order it EVERY time I go. We usually get a few different dishes and split them and then take our leftovers home for lunch the next day.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is FINE, but nothing exciting. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not spectacular. But atmosphere isn't what I visit this restaurant for, it's the delish indian food. I really, really like it.

Service has always been good. It's too bad some people have had problems. Very odd, because we've been there SO many times and it was always good.

I try to visit BB at least once every 2 months.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“It was the most horrible place ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

The waiters completely forgot about our orders and we had to ask more than once! The food was so horrible and disgusting! No one in my family liked it and we will never go there ever again. I hope no one else goes there too.

Montreal, Canada
“Mouth Watering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2010

We have been going to Bombay Bhel for many years. When we are back in town in the GTA, we always make sure to work Bombay Bhel into our plans.
We have tried many of the dishes they offer and they are amazing every time. The mango lassis are dreamy. The chicken Korma is my favorite. The naan is too good for words. You know the food is good when the place is always full with customers from the country of the cuisine's origin.
The service can sometimes be slow but the staff are always so pleasant and friendly. The place has recently been renovated and the ambiance is so beautiful, cozy and classy too.
The prices are great and the portions are generous.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
bangalore
“Fantastic evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2010

I love to visit retaurants. Last christmas i was in Canada ad was already missing home made food. One of my friend suggested that we should try out Bombay bhel. I really feel that it was a good decision that we took because i can still remember the taste of the indian food there. I felt very much at home. Great food, Great service, Great experience. :)

Mississauga, Ontario
“I'm shocked by these reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2009

While living in Mississauga this restaurant quickly became my favorite! The Aloo Gobi and Eggplant dish (Bangan Burta??) is the best! A tad pricey but for me it was worth it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles