“Good food. Reasonable prices” 3 of 5 bubbles

Tremendous Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #162 of 1,636 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mississippi
“Good food. Reasonable prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I like this place. The food is hot and served quickly. It is among my favorite Chinese food restaurants in Mississauga. There is nothing fancy about the place and the staff are attentive. It may even deserve four stars but I tempered my review based upon the dim sum brunch. It was just okay. Maybe I missed some better dishes but I prefer the place when I order from the menu.

Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“What more can you ask for LATE NIGHT?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

I would only eat here late night; they are open till 4am what more can you ask for after a late night out, quick and fresh Chinese food!?
Always fresh when you go, service could be better but what more can you really ask??!

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
t.o.
“Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We love dim sum and we have a favorite spot in down town Toronto, China town.(Noble Restaurant dundas & spadina) check it out , good prices excellent food always fresh and hot. Whoops I'm getting side tracked I'm supposed to be reviewing Tremendous, well I guess this is a double review. Tremendous was exactly that. Large portions, hot, delicious and very well priced also the service was great, very friendly and everyone spoke good English, sometimes when you go to China Town servers don't . The atmosphere is't up to north American standards, it is a little worn but clean. We had 9 dishes including tea for two and the bill was $19 we left full and happy. In total we paid $ 24 with a tip. WOW!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank TODyermaker
Mississauga, Canada
“Great food at any time of the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Tremendous is a staple of late night dinning in Mississauga. I have visited this place sobber, drunk, and stoned, and the food is consistently great, day or night. Tremendous is home to one of the best Har Gow in town, and their black bean beef and chicken are to die for. Their dim sum offerings are hot, fresh, and cheap. In short, the food is verry good.

My friends and I go to Tremendous a few times a month, and as result we always get good service. We get served quickly, and the staff is friendly and are easy to communicate with.

The decor is outdated, and the dinning room could use some tender love and care, but everything is clean and comfortable. The washrooms are clean but could use some renovating as well. We usually go late at night, and the place is filled with interesting characters, which makes for a fun atmosphere. Just watch out for the multiple puke piles in the parking lot.

If you love dim sum, and can handle an outdated decor, you will love Tremendous. It's by far one of the best places to have a late night meal in Mississauga.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank J-P T
New Jersey
“Tremendous value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Great family Dim Sum Restaurant. Great prices. Went with a family of 10 the total cost was $80, couldn't finish all the food. Excellent Har Gow, Congee, Tripe. Chicken feet was so so, too soggy for my taste
Liked: Food, Service, Value

• Visited August 2011