“GREAT LUNCH STOP”

Cuisines: Diner, Fast Food, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great place for a good lunch. Whenever I am in the area at lunch time, I make it a point to eat
here. Service is fast and the prices are reasonable. Oh yes! great food too. Lots of windows. You
can watch the planes take off from the airport. Good out door seating as well. You won't be
disappointed eating here. Give it a try.
Regards. Bruce Wood.
Georgetown, ON.

1  Thank Bruce W

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was starving and wanted to eat before going to the airport...Glad I stopped...Im sure what ever you order it will be good...I had chicken souvlaki and fries, OMG it was good, worth the $15.

1  Thank christine m
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We always eat here when we take a trip from Toronto airport, if we lived closer we would eat here often.
Everything is soooo good. the fries are great and the burgers are some of the best ever.
my hubby uses a mobility scooter, it was a wee bit difficult entering, but once in, it was OK.
Not a fancy place at all, just great food and good value, 24 hours a day.

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

A greek owned and operated restaurant. Everything they sell is pretty good. Cant go wrong. They accept cash only. Atm inside. Usually always a line no matter what time of day you go. They keep it moving fast. Pretty bbig portions. Hard to finish the meal. Open face kitchen. Fun to see how quick the cooks are. Come hungry.

1  Thank LexLuger
Reviewed November 18, 2013

A great little restaurant. Mostly local people. A very good selection of steaks and other foods. This was the first time I had more food on my plate and could not finish it all. It was too much and both my wife and I left food on our plate because it was too much. Quality and taste was great. Definitely would go back when in the area.

1  Thank cgbutler