“Huge amounts of food!!!”
Review of Zet's Restaurant

Zet's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 1,703 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Diner, Fast Food, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A friend took DH, our honorary Grandmother and me to Zet's.
He told us about the huge portions. I should have listened and shared the Roast beef dinner with Grandma. As it was, I was so stuffed that I had to take half of the meal home. Grandma did the same. The two men forced themselves to eat the whole meal. DH had a burger with fries. The burger was huge! DH enjoyed it very much.
Next time we go to Zet's we will share a meal! LOL

There are newer reviews for Zet's Restaurant

Reviewed February 3, 2013

As other reviewers have said, massive portions for very little money. My boyfriend and I each had the banquet burger and split an order of fries, and we couldn't finish everything. This is not high end dining - you order at the counter and there's no table service - but if you're looking for decent Greek diner food near the airport, then I'd recommend it.

Heads up that they're cash only - the ATM inside the restaurant will charge you an arm and a leg, so come prepared.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Zet's is like a fast food Greek diner that leaves you full and mostly satisfied. You wait in line to order and pick up your food, which is being made right in front of you. (Note: they take cash only.)
The portions are very large and the flavors are excellent, especially if you like garlic - which I do. I had a gyro, and it was at least 50% larger than I'm used to. Folks with me had souvlaki meals, and they were huge. Meat is decent.
I love diners, so because this place has a diner feel (and serves breakfast all day) it gets a good review to start just for that.
I can't say the food is fantastic, but I would come here often if there was one nearby my home, it hits the spot overall!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The reason the airport employees eat here, it's cheap, portions are massive, and the food is SO SO GOOD. We always stop here every time we need to be at the airport.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

All I can say is, HUGE portions. You can literally feed a whole family with one entree. Don't expect fine dining, but if you're looking for a quick, convenient cafeteria style meal or takeout around the YYZ, the food is quite decent and you really get bang for your buck! Just make sure you come hungry.

1  Thank oogachaka