“Table side Caesar Salad”
Review of Zorro's

Zorro's
Ranked #24 of 1,676 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Table side Caesar Salad”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our group went to Zorro's for the Prime Rib as the couple we went with specifically go to Zorro's for that dish. We were 5 minutes late as they sold out of the prime rib. While the group may have been disappointed with the news, they were quickly won over with the caesar salad made tableside and their decadent seafood choices. The lamb was cooked to perfection. The service was stellar as you would expect at this caliber of steakhouse. What is most surprising is the location of this great steakhouse in the middle of an industrial area. I understand that it is quite busy during the day though quieter on the weekends due to the location. I look forward to my next visit to Zorro's.

• Visited July 2013

Brampton, Canada
“Top Notch Steakhouse”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Been going for years. Typical-standard steakhouse fare...great steaks and Seafood. Prices reflect the quality you are getting. One of my favorite steakhouses bar-none. The atmosphere is out of the 70"s and is part of the charm in my opinion. Have never left hungry or disappointed... great Job Zorro's..!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank G R
Stoney Creek, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favourite restaurant!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been going to Zorro's once a year for 28 years.....we have the same thing every time we go there (the platter for two)!!! We use to finish it when we were younger but now we have leftovers for next day and it is just as good!! This platter is well priced but worth every penny as you get everything that you love on one platter!! Special birthday or anniversary and we are at Zorro's.
I think that the place does need a facelift but I don't really go for the decor but for the service and the quality of the food and it never disappoints us!!!

• Visited May 2013
Canada
“Overpriced and poor service”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My fiance and I live in different cities and I wanted to take her to a fine dining experience nearby the airport on a recent trip to Toronot. The hotel recommended Zorro's.

To be fair, the place had nice ambience on the surface, with quiet dining as one of my priorities. More on the ambience in a moment.

However, all in all, I was extremely disappointed. The waiter was rude to my fiance from the very start - when she asked a question about appetizers, the waiter snapped in poor English "read the menu!". We arrived in the 9:00 pm range and the waiter was impatient with us on getting our order - so much for a leisurely dinner. I ordered the swordfish and it was not fresh and undercooked. The waiter never checked on us after delivering the food, until it was time for the cheque.

The prices were extremely high (the $26 max mentioned above is about 100% off) for an airport row nondescript semi-industrial neighborhood and the quality of the food.

I thought to complain to the manager about our experience but rapidly changed my mind when during our meal a loud row broke out in the main dining area between the waiter and manager and a party of three gentlemen of south Asian descent. Extremely angry and loud words were exchanged and the manager was quite clear (and in a bordering abusive way) he was not about to comp anything based on the party's complaints. That scene pretty much scotched my hope for any sort of fair hearing for our own situation.

For the money charged, the experience was hugely disappointing based on the cleanliness and upkeep of the facility, quality of food and service by the staff. Perhaps this establishment has a fine history, but for us, it was a huge waste of over $100 and our evening.

Save yourself some money and hassle and go somewhere where you are appreciated.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CanadaViajero
Birmingham, Michigan
“Great steakhouse and more”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Traveling thru Toronto's airport we were looking for a nice place to eat before we turned in our rental car. We found Zorro's very close to the airport. Stopping in without a reservation they were very accommodating. The salad was very good with the recommended blue cheese dressing. The basket of garlic bread was warm and crispy, without overpowering the garlic. The Dover sole was prepared table side and was excellent. The rib steak was huge. It was prepared with a beautiful seared outside with a wonderful charcoal and perfectly seasoned flavor. Overall a great find.

Visited July 2013