“The BEST burritos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've been to this place a few times over the summer. It's a tiny little place off the Lakeshore in Port Credit. Every time we've been there it's been busy. The menu is limited...but it's a burrito place! The service is fast, friendly & always helpful. The fixings for the burritos are fresh & you can get from mild to extra hot sauce. I've enjoyed a few different burritos, but my favorite is bean & cheese. They are so huge! I could never eat anything more than small.

1  Thank Sailorgal12345

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

A hole in the wall with exceptionally fast service in spite of the large crowds.
Limited choice (burrito or quesadillas) but almost unlimited toppings. Beware of not over ordering. A small burrito feeds a family of 4! Could not quite tell the difference between a small and a large. In spite of my horrible mistake of eating 2 burritos, ingredients are fresh and my stomach did not miss a beat

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Heard a lot about this place and everytime I turned the corner there was always a line up. I do not do line ups! However this one time my daughter made a comment, "guess we'll never try this place"... guess who got in line. So after waiting a few minutes, ok about 15, I ordered the Halibut burrito, my daughter ordered the chicken quesadilla. Mucho happy! Then I found out there's a Burrito Boys just down the street from where we live, #10 and Dundas, line ups do not exist early evening and it all taste the same as the first time. Mucho happier.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is always busy , just a little hut , but it doesn't stop ! Staff are very Friendly , and always there to help if you have a question on what is what they will explain ! Had there beef burrito and there very good and fresh it's made right in front of you and you choose you toppings . Approximately $8 and change for a large , if your a light eater get the small . Also had the haddock taco , it's great !!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Walking around Port Credit I noticed a long line coming out of this small building. Walking up I saw it was a burrito place. Got in line and waited for what was probably the best burrito I've had in a long, long time. It was fantastic. Friendly staff. Highly recommend if you're in that neck of the woods.