“Going back”

Burrito Boyz
Ranked #7 of 1,648 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
mississauga
“Going back”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Heard a lot about this place and everytime I turned the corner there was always a line up. I do not do line ups! However this one time my daughter made a comment, "guess we'll never try this place"... guess who got in line. So after waiting a few minutes, ok about 15, I ordered the Halibut burrito, my daughter ordered the chicken quesadilla. Mucho happy! Then I found out there's a Burrito Boys just down the street from where we live, #10 and Dundas, line ups do not exist early evening and it all taste the same as the first time. Mucho happier.

Visited July 2013

toronto
“Fresh , healthy ,cheap !”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is always busy , just a little hut , but it doesn't stop ! Staff are very Friendly , and always there to help if you have a question on what is what they will explain ! Had there beef burrito and there very good and fresh it's made right in front of you and you choose you toppings . Approximately $8 and change for a large , if your a light eater get the small . Also had the haddock taco , it's great !!!

Visited August 2013
S.E. PA
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Walking around Port Credit I noticed a long line coming out of this small building. Walking up I saw it was a burrito place. Got in line and waited for what was probably the best burrito I've had in a long, long time. It was fantastic. Friendly staff. Highly recommend if you're in that neck of the woods.

• Visited July 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“NEVER disappoints”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great burrito place in Port Credit. Portion is large, freshly made ingredients and staff who are as efficient as they are friendly. Only drawback is parking and very little seating. Place has character and in the summer at least you can take it to go and sit out on Lakeshore and watch the people pass by.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tom S
Toronto, Canada
“Personal Favourite”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been visiting this location of the franchise ever since I started to go to school nearby, and I must say its the best place locally to grab a quick dinner or lunch on the go. All of the burritos and other options that I've tried over the years have been great (I can't say much about the meat options since I don't eat them, but everyone around me loves them!).

Warning; keep the burrito in the foil wrapper so you don't bathe in the sauce.

Visited July 2013