“BURRITO BOYZ ROCK”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Used TripAdvisor to find a place to eat in Mississauga and man we weren't disappointed. Fresh ingredients lots of selection had the shrimp burrito was about $8.00 and they were jumbo shrimp must of had a dozen of them on there and the burrito was minimum 2 lbs fantastic. Quick friendly service only 10 minute wait from time we ordered to handed burrito. Only draw back 6 seats so take out was most prevalent. Burrito Boyz Rock will be back again and again.

1  Thank Roadpizza29

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place sells burritos. Large burritos that burst with flavour and are filling. If I were younger, this would be a place to visit after the bars close. This is geared towards to younger crowd but even us old guys love this place.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

very small shop, used to be the barbers, very cute, fast friendly service,
fun atmosphere, and soooooooooooooooooo good

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've tried Burrito Boyz 3 times now and just can't get into it. Due to losing weight I play the safe route and do the chicken burrito or the chicken quesadilla. I liked the Quesadilla the first time, but not the second. I'm told that their beef burritos are to die for. So I'm going to give it one more try.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Go here if you're hungry! They have a huge variety of fillings/ingredients, friendly staff, prompt service and convenient locations