“Oh Yeah!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Mississippi
“Oh Yeah!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place sells burritos. Large burritos that burst with flavour and are filling. If I were younger, this would be a place to visit after the bars close. This is geared towards to younger crowd but even us old guys love this place.

Visited March 2013

“the best in the west”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

very small shop, used to be the barbers, very cute, fast friendly service,
fun atmosphere, and soooooooooooooooooo good

“Authentic Mexican???”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've tried Burrito Boyz 3 times now and just can't get into it. Due to losing weight I play the safe route and do the chicken burrito or the chicken quesadilla. I liked the Quesadilla the first time, but not the second. I'm told that their beef burritos are to die for. So I'm going to give it one more try.

Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burritos By Far”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Go here if you're hungry! They have a huge variety of fillings/ingredients, friendly staff, prompt service and convenient locations

Visited September 2012
Toronto
“Always busy always good”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This little 'to go' restaurant always has a line up. I have taken to calling ahead and placing my order to avoid what can be a 20-30 minute wait for my burrito. They process your order quickly, but the place is busy. My favorite is the halibut burrito, with everything and three drops of hot sauce. Truly outstanding. My husband and I will get a large and split it for dinner. The staff are mostly young and edgy, but always polite.

Visited December 2012