“Girls night out”

Oliver's Ale House Ltd
Ranked #34 of 2,039 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Oliver's has gone Italian! Oliver's has gone back to our roots. Come dine with us. Allow our chefs who have been creating Italuan fare for over 60 years to create tantalizing dishes to satisfy your senses. For lunch , after work or dinner enjoy antipastos, appetizers, pastas and entrees, great cocktails, wine or craft beers. Book your table now.
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Dinner was awesome! Service friendly and efficient. I had the grilled calamari. One of the chef’s specialties. My main was a shrimp diavolo. Spicy and delicious! Cooked to perfection. Will definitely return.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Delicious food, huge drink menu (might I suggest the famous 32 spice mix on the rim Ceasar?), cozy atmosphere, welcoming hosts. First time visit for business but most definitely will be visiting with friends again and again.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Oliver's has always had great food since it opened a few years ago. They have changed their format to Italian cuisine in April 2019.

The meal I had today was excellent. I had the minestrone soup, which was hearty. Followed up with a lamb on a skewer on a salad, which was really good. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of that dish. For the entree, I had the cheese tortellini, which again met my expectation.

The service, as usual is friendly and efficient. The decor of the restaurant has not changed with the new format, but the decor has always been welcoming and homey.

Reviewed February 28, 2019

This place serves good solid food with. Portions are a good size and the quality seems to be controlled well. No complaints. Great beer selection. Good service. Just a great all around family owned and run place. I had a burger and the poutine even though they tout themselves for their steaks. Looked around the other tables...most people had steaks.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Myself and a friend came as per the reviews on here. Most people complained about have to pay for a side. My complaint is that they will not make any alterations to there menu! I'm not asking them to make me something that's not on there menu! I asked not to have dejon mustered on my burger! They told me you can't taste it! I tasted it and to me the burger was one of the worst I have had! The bun was cold and stail. The Tomato was thicker then the meat. I did not taste the maple bacon at all! On A higher note! There local beer selections are great! Don't think I would come back!

Date of visit: January 2019