“It's Always Great at the Longhorn!”

Texas Longhorn - now open in new location
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas Longhorn - now open in new location is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,154 of 1,733 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We visited the Texas Longhorn yesterday evening for dinner, January 16th, 2013. As usual, it didn't fail to disappoint. Service was friendly, fast and attentive. Food was very tasty and reasonably priced. My friends had the big onion to start. It was served with barbecue sauce....yummy (I tried it.) We all had the nachos and salsa (brought to each table). Homemade nacho chips...fresh and crunchy, with a nice salsa. We actually asked for a second serving, as they tasted so good! I started with the wings - 55 cent wings on Monday and Wednesday nights. I ordered them "hot". They had a nice degree of heat...not overpowering. The wings were quite large and juicy. Well worth the price! Then, I followed with the chicken burritos ($15.99). It was a very generous serving, nicely plated, with rice and beans as side dishes. I couldn't finish it.

One of my friends had ribs and a baked potato and the other had a burger. They enjoyed their meals as well, and ordered dessert. I was much too full to even think of that. I didn't taste the dessert, but I heard one of my friends who tried the mud pie say that she wanted to lick the plate! I guess that says it all.

This restaurant is always on my list when I am in Mississauga. It is easy to access from the 427 highway. It is also easy to get to from the highway 10 area. I can assure you that I will go back again and again!!!

1  Thank amm63

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Breakfast is only served here on the weekends. Great place to have our steak & eggs. Lets not forget their back bacon very meaty and tasty always cooked to perfection. Always satisfied with the service. The kitchen manager always takes his time to come out and visits his costumers when he has time.

2  Thank Nails54
Reviewed May 7, 2012

lots of fun for everyone - kids can watch the bbq!! fajita are our favourite! their chips and salsa rocks!!

1  Thank deneenca
Reviewed May 3, 2012

..ONLY good thing about the place are the waitresses ..and they turn over almost every month here - overpriced - manager/owner never refills the ATM...food prices are borderline offensive for what you get...they changed their menu about 6 months ago and jacked up the prices on almost everything...try Wacky Wings just down the road - thats where most of longhorn's customers end up.

1  Thank moldy73
Reviewed February 19, 2012

we had a great meal until dessert! the staff was friendly, but when my husband found a hair in his dessert, the waiter didnt even take it off the bill! he got a "so sorry about that" with a new dessert. we were disgusted with it all. we wont ever be going back!