“HAIR IN DESSERT...NO REFUND!”

Texas Longhorn - now open in new location
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas Longhorn - now open in new location is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,086 of 1,713 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2012

we had a great meal until dessert! the staff was friendly, but when my husband found a hair in his dessert, the waiter didnt even take it off the bill! he got a "so sorry about that" with a new dessert. we were disgusted with it all. we wont ever be going back!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We have been going here for many years. Every so often it seems to slip, but we give it another chance and voila! it's good again.
Our recent trip there was an upswing. The Fajitas were delicious and there were certainly enough of them.
The service was very good.
The only complaint I have is with their set up. The entrance way exposes all the diners to a cold blast every time the doors are opened. The old entrance at least has a set of two doors to go through that provided a buffer from the weather outside.
They still serve the best Carne Arsada around.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

4 People, lunch, $80, no booze! Their prices are thru the roof hence the reason you won't see them on their web page. Our server was on his own and not happy about that fact and when we received our food it was warm not hot and when he asked if we wanted it warmed up I said that this shouldn't be an option (and didn't want them to do something to the food once it went behind the doors!) We used to go there a lot but this was our last visit and will not be back.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Every Sunday my husband and I are here with 2 of our best friends breakfast. The have a breakfast special which we can choose from or order from the breakfast menu. The menu is limited but suits or needs. We have dined here in the past for lunches or dinners. Which has been great food. The servers are allot of fun and the main chef always tries to come out and say hello if he is not to busy in the kitchen. Dining room and bar were renovated last year and lots wonderful, outdoor patio has been in place for 3yrs. We will keep coming back.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

When en Mississauga, before leaving Canada, I browsed for restaurants on that area and found many offering but my family picked this one up. We went there and because was early in the afternoon (6:30) we were the first to step in. Food is tex-mex kind and menu remarks "Carne Asada" which is a portion of skirt absolutely free of fat cook to your choice. Let me tell you, that was great, my only regret is have not asked a bigger portion. If you go with Carne Asada you will be charmed.
My wife picked up Ribs and Chicken, this is a genereous portion of both, chicken and ribs, meat falling from the bone in the last one.
We were very satisfied even to go back again the night after.