“disappointed”

Cross street: Southcreek Rd
Brampton, Canada
“disappointed”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

very disappointing the food was horrible, the menu says fresh food.... I don't think so, I ordered the veal the worst I have ever had, my husband ordered the wood oven pizza, it was like frozen pizza. we couldn't finish the dish because it was that bad. the prices are good but you getting what you pay for if that , and service is just as bad. I would not recommend this place to anyone. we walked away feeling sick.

• Visited August 2012

London, Canada
“Thank heavens there are restaurants like this with affordable prices to boot!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We needed to find somewhere near the airport on Victoria day and kept choosing places that were closed for the holiday.
After a long search the Open Cork caught my eye and the menu looked good so off we went...
It was not at all what l expected but l was pleasantly surprised as the food was excellent for the price and it was a nice day so eating al la fresco was great too.
We had pasta dishes one with Gorgonzola and chicken and the other with lots of different fish
Both were ample portions and washed down nicely with our half liter of Chardonnay which the lovely waitress advice us to take rather than per glass.
Hope we make it back there sometime as l can highly recommend it and it's relaxed atmosphere and interesting cliental

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Angela M
“bad fish”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I ordered the salmon and it was bad. I sent it back right away. Instead agreed to have the fresh fish special. It too was off. I gave up. My friends enjoyed their food. I will never go back.

1 Thank Clare2765
Mississauga, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were encouraged by some friends to try the Open Cork as it was a "nice" restaurant. We have always passed by this restaurant, however, never thought about eating there as its curb side appeal did not really catch our attention. We were quite surprised by the modern, cozy and nice interior as we entered the lobby. The staff were friendly and very professional, much like being served in an upscale (fine dining) restaurant. The food was great and the proportions were generous. And what was even greater were the prices. It is priced similarly to casual dining restaurants such as Jack Astors, Earls, Kelseys, and so on, however, the quality of the food and service exceeds what these other restaurants would have provided. We will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank kat_thesunseeker
Owen Sound, Canada
“Poor Quality”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We ate here based on the TA recomendations, and we both thought the food quality was below par. I started with the Calamari, which were soggy. I had a Penne Pasta with checken, which was just OK, and my wife ordered the special of which the main part was a boneless checken breast. The breasts were dry, rubbery, and tought to cut, AKA, overcooked. Found the servers un-friendly, and the entire feeling of the restaurant very cold. Will not return.

• Visited March 2012