“Excellent Everything ”

Ranked #64 of 2,144 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing. I had the lamb burger and fries. It was delicious and you can tell they don’t use frozen French fries. The server explained that they cut the potatoes themselves! Everyone in my group order different things and it was all delicious.
I was in a group of 4 but you can see it work for all different types of groups. It can be great for a date, family or just friends! I will defiantly be coming back here!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (128)

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Was surprised how many places are not up to date with allergies information on their menu or educated staff in Port Credit, walked with a friend around visiting other restaurants looking for gluten free friendly menu with disappointment, till The Crooked Cue, it is great, very nice helpful staff, reasonable prices, tasteful food and great drinks! had a great time and planning to come again. Thanks!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Met a bunch of people for some drinks to watch a game
I gotta say I really miss the old crooked cue on this location
While the new improvements are nice it just doesn’t have the same vibe
Service a little on the slow side as well
Food is still good I personally love the quinoa salad add a little grilled chicken and grilled pita and it’s a winner in my books
The pizzas are always good here
If there is any type of game playing I would recommend calling and reserving

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019

No meal review.
Upon arrival, there was a line-up for pool tables. We added our name to the list, had to show our idea which surprised us and went to the bar to have a drink. Service was brisk along with the friendliness of the bartenders. TV with sports and a variety of tables. Eventually told our table was upstairs (where the washrooms are also located). Upstairs is also where private parties are held, the music is better and there are also two ping pong tables. One hr pool table is $20, drink service provided. Good night out.
Sanitary wipes for the cue would be nice, or stronger hand washing facilities in the washroom.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Have been here in the past. Was good before but better now. Food is great. Had the burger and was awesome. Was alittle loud but fun.

Date of visit: March 2019