“Great Thai” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Toronto, Canada
“Great Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

First visit - ordered take out. Loved the pad see-ew (had it with chicken). Also, pineapple rice with shrimp was delicious. Also tried the golden fried shrimp and a wonton soup. Everything had wonderful flavor. And free spring rolls with our order! Service was quick and staff was very friendly. Will eat here again.

• Visited April 2014

Burlington
“Cute place ... Super friendly hostess...Will give another try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We called in to order for pick up... Super friendly and polite on the phone and in person... Place located in central Port Credit strip mall, clean and quaint inside...efficient! food was ready and packed to go...But the Pad Thai was just ok, we were disappointed, there was minimal to no flavour and dry... we thought maybe bcuz it was take out it wasn't given a fair chance??? However, the menu did say that "original Thai style available"?? Am I supposed to ask? Will it be more flavourful?? ...Green mango salad was fresh and I personally liked it more toward the end of meal than when I first tried it since it got a chance to soak up the vinaigrette ...it was yummy:)... Yellow curry had GRRRREAT flavour, just felt like I was looking for my chicken and I had to order a side of rice since it didn't automatically come with the curry...But found free vegetable spring rolls with our order... Overall, it could've definitely been better, average pricing, and I really wanted to like this place...likely give it another chance because the curry was SOOOO good, we want try the other items on menu...

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Best Thai takeout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Best Thai food we have tried in the area. We ordered 4 dishes and they all tasted "fresh" and delicious. We are ordering from them again.

Toronto
“Great flavours in Port Credit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

We have regularly ordered takeout and delivery and find the food fresh and flavourful. Pad Thai is our favorite followed by green curry, mango salad and sticky rice. Comfort food at good value.

• Visited December 2013
niagara
“got "glutenated"...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was very yummy, having a unique set of flavours (that I assume to be more authentic) than we have had at other Thai restaurants. But, despite the waitress consulting with the kitchen several times, something in the food triggered my gluten intolerance and I was in agony for three days. From now on I will stick to Thai restaurants that have a gluten-free menu. But, if I didn't have gluten problems, I would be excited for a return visit to them.

• Visited June 2013