“Great Service and good food!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #192 of 2,051 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Had dinner there and we were very happy with the meal and service. The garlic shrimps were excellent and so was the salmon. Be careful when you order the margaritas - they are huge. The server was very polite and went out of her way to ensure that everything was ok.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

This place has change so much really surprised me almost looks like they are getting ready to shutdown and they should. I ordered the seaside trio and the scampi shrimp use to be at least a dozen shrimp I got mine with 6 shrimps the Alfredo past was so watered down that I did not need to order another drink. And when We asked for napkins they gave us washroom hand towels. But the worse thing was when I got
The bill wow. All I can say is stay away go somewhere else this place has turned into a dive.

Date of visit: April 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your experience at our Mississauga restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Thursday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

1st time visit at this location
Not a seafood person
Decor is dated. Carpet looks old
Wood paneling
Seafood is boiled and not tasty
Server was good
Will not visit again

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019

We went as a group of ten to celebrate granddaughters 21st birthday . Bill came to approve $360 and I regret to say it was a waste of my money. Service was terrible and food was over cooked . We did not stay for coffe or dessert as we were unhappy with our meals . The service was delivered to guests ar different times so we were unable to all enjoy our meal at the same time . This was a Thursday night so I did not expect this type of service. I was embarassed to be the host of this train wreck .....

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019

Made this a destination on our way to the Toronto Airport. It was a short jaunt off of Hwy 407. Made for a great meal before our trip to Mexico

Date of visit: January 2019
ClawdeL, Manager at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for visiting and giving our restaurant, 5 stars! We look forward to serving you again soon.