“4 happy lunch customers”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #104 of 1,665 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sun City Center, Florida
“4 happy lunch customers”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We chose from the smaller "fresh fish" lunch time menu. Most main courses vary from about $12 to $16 and include a salad and 2 side dishes. 2 chose salmon and two trout, grilled with baked potatoes.

Everyone was happy with their meals and choices. Service was polite, and efficient. I really think this is one of the best Red Lobsters we have been to.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Always good”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

If I were to rate just the food, it would be 4 instead of 5. The food is consistently good. The service however is why I rate this place a 5.

My family and I have come here often enough to know that the service is always amazing. And the food options are varied enough to satisfy all of us, even those who aren't that fond of sea food.

And the strawberry cheesecake is amazing. I always have to order two. One for the people who claim they are full and then eat all of mine, and one for me.

“Service not to good today”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have written good reviews for red lobster in the past but sorry to say the service was not good today.we sat down at the tableand waited about. 10 mins before been served,the waitress said she could take our drink order but was not our waitress,on her return with the drinks,she took our meal order.,our order seemed very slow compared with othersin the resturant .my husband finished his meal first,she took his plate away and that's the last we saw of her,not sure if her shift finished .we had to ask for a container,to take some left overs home was then given the bill waited and waited for someone to pay the bill too ,had in the end to ask another waitress. Not once was we asked if we wanted a refill drink . There was a staff member wandering about not sure if she was a manager ,sure was not very productive kept joking with other staff not talking to the diners . The meal was very good thanks to the chief .

• Visited May 2014
Kilkenny, Ireland
“An average restaurant”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

its a lovely restaurant and the service is excellent but the food is only average with a massive bill

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“It's red lobster.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Not the best red lobster restaurant. place is well kept. service was fine but my last dinner experience I find the wait staff flirty. One dinner experience the waiter took my receipt and when I ask for it will just give me a copy. Just some strange behaviours and at times it does get loud. Food is great as in never had a problem at this location. Very family restaurant. I would recommend the Sherway Garden branch than this location.

• Visited April 2013