“Enjoyed it”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were a party of 6 (family and friends) and had a nice corner table by the window to celebrate my Birthday. The atmosphere was casual. The waitress was friendly and accommodating. As the dining room filled with more guests, it became very loud and more difficult to speak and hear the conversation at our table. I also couldn't help but notice there was no back ground music. Music would have made it more enjoyable and less like a cafeteria environment. We however did enjoy a couple of good games of pool in the pool room after the dinner. Nice way to cap off the celebration before parting our ways.
The food was good. The fried Calamari and Portobella Mushroom appetizers were nicely done. A couple of people at the table had the Caesar salad and commented that it was a little bland but adequate. I had the Goat Cheese Raspberry Pecan Salad and it was tasty. The Crabby Red Snapper entree was okay. I wasn't crazy about the mashed potatoes (instant? or overwhipped) and think I would have enjoyed a rice or roasted potatoe better with this fish. The accompanying coconut curry cream sauce was very thin. The vegetables were very good. The steaks and shrimps were enjoyed by others at the table. We did not order dessert but shared a slice of delicious chocolate fudge cake in the pool room. The Spanish coffee was okay but have had better.
All in all, we enjoyed the evening and would consider another visit. There certainly is enough on the menu to try something different each time you visit. To management: please consider background music!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

i have been here now several times and we had also met the owner which was a wonderful lady who looked liked she was a teenager but was acutally an adult she provided excellent service and was very nice to us as i had brought my young daughter with me and my wife and we were waiting for our guests to join us and they arrived late and she still served us and helped us all out

the food here is amazing and would highly recommend it to everyone. they also have pool tables which are free and are very nice and fun to play

i will definately go back again

thanks for everything

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We love this place! We go often and have had many parties here. The food is always great!
The staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Gabriels could be called a hidden gem except that more and more people are finding out about it and it is getting harder to book dinners there. The food is excellent ( we have dined there 3 times and held a birthday party there) The Birthday party food was outstanding, salmon and custom pizza's were raved over by our guests. The place has upper scale charm to it but yet caters to a fun group with it's pool tables and nicely appointed bar. Bill, Sean and the rest of the staff are great. It should be on everyone to do list.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I love Gabriel's. I come here often. My favorite dish is the pollo involtini - chicken stuffed with spinach and cheese with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies. It's always done right. They have good pastas too. I love this place so much that in June I held a function here. It was approximately $15 per person and included pizzas, wings, chicken fingers, mussels, garlic bread and ceaser salad. One of my guests called it "gourmet pub food" which I think is appropriate. Service was good for a party of 20 and well organized. We had a hiccup with the mussels but it was resolved. They also have more expensive event menus that include shrimp and pasta. Overall, I love this place.