“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

This is by far my favorite sushi restaurant in Mississauga. The sushi is always incredibly fresh, and the service is quick and very friendly. I have tried many other sushi restaurants but I've never found one that I like more! Always delicious. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is our favorite sushi place.
Amazing avocado sushi not to mention other more fancy choices. Great service, amazing food.
Premises - so so

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Since we moved into the area a couple years ago, this is one of our go-to places for Korean food. The west end doesn;t have too many places for good Korean food, but this place fits the bill. It's not too crowded and the service is good.

The Japanese food, in my opinion, is average, you get the usual fare and the average quality. But i come here for the pork bone soup and the bibimbap and the hwe dup bap.

So ya, come here for the Korean food, ...for Japanese food, there can be better choices.

Reviewed May 25, 2010

Nice place to go to on a weekday, pretty quiet and you get your food fast. Prices are average, $16-17 for a main, nice korean menu as well

1  Thank ng3
Reviewed February 27, 2010

I've been to a few sushi places in the Mississauga area as well as the city of Markham. I still think that this is one of the best sushi place I've been. My husband and I frequently ate here when we lived near the area. Its quiet and not too crowded. The restaurant itself is small, quaint and nicely decorated. The family who owns the restaurant is very nice and they used to give us free/complimentary samples while we wait for our meals. It is a bit pricey compared to other sushi places you can visit in Markham.

I would recommend getting the sushi pizza as an appetizer.