“Good food and great service!”
Review of Apricot Tree Cafe

Apricot Tree Cafe
Ranked #10 of 1,713 Restaurants in Mississauga
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Incredibly Fresh Ingredients & Care With Every Dish Apricot Tree was founded in January of 1993 “A quaint cafe, located in Sherwood Forrest Village. It offers a open kitchen design where guests are welcome to watch their order being prepared. Our guests often enjoy our ever-changing array of lunch and dinner specials, which are made only using the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A friend brought me to Apricot Tree once and ever since then I have always been going back. The food is great and they have a variety of delicious food items to choose from. The wait staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for some good food for a good price.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I always stop by here for a quick coffee / lunch and they are always very quick / delicous. They seem to always have different specials, but i tend to stick with the basics from the menu. Servers are friendly, and up to speed on service. I have brought many friends here and everyones always left with a smile

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had a quick lunch here on Thursday. Decided to try it as I enjoyed their other location Bistro Narra. This venue is smaller and more casual but the food was really good. I had the Bronzini fillet with mango salsa, veggies and substituted the brown rice for a small Apricot Salad.. everything was just lovely and flavorful. My husband ordered the Wiener Schnitzel, which came with potatoes, a mushroom sauce on the side and for an additional $0.50 he upgraded to a caesar salad rather then the mixed greens. He too enjoyed his meal very much. Complimentary fresh bread is served at the table as well. Reasonably priced and the portions are sufficient. Our server was prompt and polite and the service was really very good. Will definitely recommend this cafe to my friends and we will be going back for sure. Just a suggestion, but it would be great if they could post their daily specials online.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really enjoy coming here for lunch. They always seem to have really great specials. I like that they have a variety of nutircious options too. The service isn't anything fantastic but its not bad enough to complain about. Their baked goods look really great too but unfortunately I never have any room after my meal to try any of them! They also have a nice patio area that you can sit on in the summer. Check it out!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This cafe serves delicious, high-quality food at a price range that is not out of reach for those of us on an "artist's budget". The staff are friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere has a European feel that could accommodate anything from a casual lunch to a small wedding reception. I recently introduced my mother to this cafe and we shared a crepe filled with seafood, leeks and veggies in a white wine cream sauce with herbs. The texture of the crepe was delicate and elastic, and the filling was rich and buttery but not overwhelmingly so. The crepe and salad were thoughtfully divided and plated on two separate plates for us. For dessert we had apricot strudel with a scoop of raspberry sorbet on the side, sitting on a crunchy meringue swirl. The plating was beautiful. I loved the layer of frangipane in the strudel, and the fresh taste of the apricot filling. The raspberry sorbet also had a fresh, clean taste that is completely different from, and cannot be compared to the sickly-sweet frozen treats available in the average grocery store.
I'm thankful that there is an independent cafe so close by; it's a rarity in Mississauga!