“Outstanding Experience”

Ranked #53 of 1,713 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Kennedy Rd. & Traders Blvd. E.
Description: Five private dining rooms, available for business meetings, holiday parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, private dining, team building, wine tasting and so much more. A dinner for two or your special event with seating up to 120. Culinaria Restaurant will make your experience one to be savored and remembered.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Very enjoyable meal! We selected Culinaria as it was close to the airport and easy for our guest and our colleagues to get to. Our guest was a frequent traveller and we wanted to offer a different and upscale experience to the typical chains. The atmosphere was perfect for business casual meeting and the service was exceptional, as was the food. I highly recommend the romaine soup. Great wine selection. The bar area was perfect to enjoy a drink at while we waited for our guest to arrive. Great job, we will be back for our corporate events now that we see the additional private function areas.

1  Thank dan q

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have been dining at this restaurant regularly for both business and personal functions for the past 10 years. The food is second to none and the staff's professionalism is superior. Being a regular customer I got to know all of the employees and some have been there since my first visit. I am not sure what John L is talking about or what his motivation is, but I don't like him trashing my favorite restaurant in Mississauga. I suggest to the trip advisor people to take more care before allowing reviews that have nothing to do with reality to be posted. I would love to challenge John L to disclose his real name and the date of his event as well as the real reason he is doing this. I am sure we would learn some interesting facts about the entire campaign.I am not a coward, I am not afraid to show who I am.
El Perconti

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The last time we ate at Culinaria, the meal was superb and the service very personal, so we went back to celebrate our wedding anniversary. In addition to a great menu with some unique (and delicious) dishes, the new decor is classy and fresh. Highly recommended.

2  Thank RABCDN B
Reviewed February 15, 2013

For many years, my husband and I have been of the opinion that the best restaurants are downtown Toronto . Last night, we learned that's not the case! The food at Culinaria rivals the finest of establishments in the city as does the service and atmosphere. The fresh and local ingredients shine on the plate as does owner Mike's mission to supply non factory farmed meat. The vegan options are appealing even to the most carnivorous of appetites with an incredibly creative use of ingredients. We are already planning our next trip to Culinaria!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is our fourth visit here and it only gets better every time. The food is always prepared fresh, the presentation of each dish should be considered art and the staff is very polite and a joy to be around. A great hit to all our friends family and clients. Well done.