“Personable Greek Family owned Fine Dinning Restaurant. True Steak & Seafood with Traditional Style.”

Aristotle's Steak & Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2019

The sons and Family are carrying on the Family name with great food and excellent wine. Before dinner, there is a bar off to right with plenty of seating for meeting friends, enjoying a TIpple or Wine. There is a bar menu after 5:00 pm for Chicken Wings, Fish & Chips, Kobe Burger or Ribs and Chips, Soup & Salads along with Sandwiches including the Aristotle Club. Friendly staff and great food.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 26, 2019

My husband took both of our daughters and their spouses here for a birthday dinner. The food was ok but very pricey. Our one daughter and her husband ate the escargot and ended up with food poisoning. They were so sick for two days. It was definitely the escargot as they were the only two that ate them. Be careful.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2019

I was invited for lunch yesterday by my RE/MAX office and I was THRILLED by the taste of my meal and the overall service! I will definitely come here again!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Aristotle’s has been in Mississauga for many years and it is our Go To spot for fine dining. It is a basic steak and Seafood Restaurant, but they also have Lamb, Chicken , Veal , Ribs ect . The food is always good , we have never had a bad meal or experience in the 15 years we have been dining here . They make the best Homemade Caesar Salad I have ever had , and their House cut Prime Rib could feed a whole family . So if you want to impress or just treat yourself you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Went there after reading some reviews. I made a reservation using open table.
When we arrived there was an empty unprepared table by a fire place. After we hung up
our winter jackets in an abandoned coat check room. The maître d met us right away, pointed to the unprepared table. After a short wait we were shown to the table that was now prepared for service.

The service was fair, but I could not help to notice, if you were a regular to this restaurant, you definitely got a higher level of service from the more senior waiters.

We were served by two waiters,one who was lazy and inattentive and obviously a senior waiter, the other an older male who provided us with much better service . For the prices charged you should not have to flag a server down to get your salad served nor should you have to yell as a waiter walks away, after you ask for ground pepper and they ignore you as they rush off to attend to a different table.
The second waiter, the older male was great, he was attentive and checked on our progress several times through the meal. I gave him a separate tip and personally thanked him for his great service.

The Caesar salad had way too much dressing to the point the lettuce was wilted and croutons mushy.
I had the house green salad
With blue cheese dressing, the salad had not been properly drained and as a result the dressing was severely watered down, which was a waste of a good dressing as it had nice chunks of blue cheese.

They do serve a nice relish tray with butter, large kosher dill, quartered and lots of black olives.

The prime rib portions are huge and well seasoned and the vegetables were hot and crisp, kudos to the chefs.

However again during dinner dispute asking for ground pepper for my salad, it was not offered for my main course.

They had run out of cream brûlée desert, so we settled in the ice cream.

As a nice touch they provide free after dinner aperitif in the form of a snifter of Grand Mariner.

Again another fancy restaurant with almost no Ontario wines offered in the menu.

I don’t think there is anything resembling an upscale restaurant anymore, there were patrons in sweat suits wearing toques, and this seems to be the trend today as restaurants refuse to enforce any kind of a dress code due to the competition of cheaper steak houses. I personally don’t care how people choose to dress up, but avrestaurant should not advertise as an upscale restaurant if they have no desire to implement a dress code.
That being said I would not recommend this steak house, for the money you spend here, go to Ruth’s Chris Steak house.

Date of visit: February 2019