“Where have this been all these years?”
Review of Ristorante Alioli

Ristorante Alioli
Ranked #14 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Burnahamthorpe West at Confederation
Transit: Located 5 minutes from Square One Bus Terminal
Description: Since 1996, Alioli guests have felt right at home in the casual Italian atmosphere that includes rich nutmeg and deep terra cotta colored walls, classic white table linens, and just the right lighting. Massimo Ronaghi, Gianni Sadro and Alireza Ronaghi welcome you to Alioli Ristorante Alioli offers guests the finest in contemporary Italian cuisine set in an elegant, yet understated dining area. The aromas of freshly baked foccacia, garlic, oregano and seafood waft from the kitchen where our Chefs blend classical recipies and innovative style to create memorable soups, antipastos, salads, delicious seafood, chicken, pasta and veal dishes as well as sinfully decadent desserts. And, every day Alioli Ristorante prepares delightful specials made with only the finest ingredients and spices of the season. From Fresh Mozzarella, Sweet Roasted Peppers and Sliced Tomato Salad to homemade Gnocchi with Fresh Basil and Garlic in a Pesto Sauce and from Oven Baked Pizza to Tender Veal Topped with Kalamata Olives in a slightly spicy tomato sauce, Alioli's menu proves that Italian cuisine can be more than the common fare. In addition, the Alioli can accommodate those looking for low carb options - Rice or Whole Wheat Pasta in a light sauce. If you don't see it on the menu, ASK US, as long as we have the ingredients on hand and you allow us the time to prepare it, our chefs will create your desired dish to your tasting delight. Live Entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays from your listening pleasure. Open Sundays from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturday Lunch & Sundays for Private Events. Ask about our Private Wine Tastings and Event Wine Tastings.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a lovely dinner at this restaurant on a Sunday evening. Did not know it existed until my husband found it on the internet even though my parents have lived in Mississauga for 21 years and this restaurant has been there for 17. We found the staff to be helpful from beginning to end with good service and good food.

It is not always easy to find a place that can accommodate my parents who are both 88 with walkers so it was nice that the staff at Ristorante Alioli went out of their way to make everyone feel welcomed.

My appetizer consisted of Calamari alla Griglia for $16 which was grilled squid, red onion, capers, diced tomato, olive tapanade, and mixed greens - very tasty.

My main course was Gnocchi con Gamberi for $21 - made from potato with shrimp, diced tomato, scallions, garlic, in a white wine rose sauce. Yummy.

Everyone with our group of 5 enjoyed their meals and the service was attentive and not rushed.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Work in the area so this restaurant is very convenient. Every meal was very good but I can't go in there because of the waiters. I don't want to know about their intimate lives and wish they would leave us girls to our meal. I bring in clients and am embarrassed at the unprofessional attention we get. Keep it in your pants boys!

1  Thank Janna B
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I lived in Mississauga I used to visit Aliolis many times,, this time I visited again on May 1, 2013, and I was so glad to see that the food is still great, and the service is the best, I was so happy to see they have managed to maintain their excellent level of service, Great To see.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Alioli restaurant has been on of my favorite Italian restaurants for many years. If I want to impress my clients and treat them to delicious, fresh Italian food and experience service that's second to none, I bring them to Alioli's. Massimo and his staff are diligent when it comes to pleasing their customers in every way and ensure your dining experience is a memorable one. I particularly enjoy their outdoor patio in the summer time while sipping on wine and enjoying the lovely Italian music.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Been here twice now and will go again. Staff is friendly and knowledgable and the meals were served fast and hot. The pasta and sauces are rich and very filling. Not too expensive considering the great quality of the food. Parking is convenient and free, much better than places downtown Toronto where parking costs money and traffic is a headache.