“Excellent food Great Service”
Review of Ristorante Alioli

Ristorante Alioli
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Alioli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,661 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Burnahamthorpe West at Confederation
Transit: Located 5 minutes from Square One Bus Terminal
Description: Since 1996, Alioli guests have felt right at home in the casual Italian atmosphere that includes rich nutmeg and deep terra cotta colored walls, classic white table linens, and just the right lighting. Massimo Ronaghi, Gianni Sadro and Alireza Ronaghi welcome you to Alioli Ristorante Alioli offers guests the finest in contemporary Italian cuisine set in an elegant, yet understated dining area. The aromas of freshly baked foccacia, garlic, oregano and seafood waft from the kitchen where our Chefs blend classical recipies and innovative style to create memorable soups, antipastos, salads, delicious seafood, chicken, pasta and veal dishes as well as sinfully decadent desserts. And, every day Alioli Ristorante prepares delightful specials made with only the finest ingredients and spices of the season. From Fresh Mozzarella, Sweet Roasted Peppers and Sliced Tomato Salad to homemade Gnocchi with Fresh Basil and Garlic in a Pesto Sauce and from Oven Baked Pizza to Tender Veal Topped with Kalamata Olives in a slightly spicy tomato sauce, Alioli's menu proves that Italian cuisine can be more than the common fare. In addition, the Alioli can accommodate those looking for low carb options - Rice or Whole Wheat Pasta in a light sauce. If you don't see it on the menu, ASK US, as long as we have the ingredients on hand and you allow us the time to prepare it, our chefs will create your desired dish to your tasting delight. Live Entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays from your listening pleasure. Open Sundays from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturday Lunch & Sundays for Private Events. Ask about our Private Wine Tastings and Event Wine Tastings.
“Excellent food Great Service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I lived in Mississauga I used to visit Aliolis many times,, this time I visited again on May 1, 2013, and I was so glad to see that the food is still great, and the service is the best, I was so happy to see they have managed to maintain their excellent level of service, Great To see.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“The Perfect Pair - Delicious Food and Attentive Service”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Alioli restaurant has been on of my favorite Italian restaurants for many years. If I want to impress my clients and treat them to delicious, fresh Italian food and experience service that's second to none, I bring them to Alioli's. Massimo and his staff are diligent when it comes to pleasing their customers in every way and ensure your dining experience is a memorable one. I particularly enjoy their outdoor patio in the summer time while sipping on wine and enjoying the lovely Italian music.

• Visited March 2013
Toronto
“Real good, fresh pasta!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Been here twice now and will go again. Staff is friendly and knowledgable and the meals were served fast and hot. The pasta and sauces are rich and very filling. Not too expensive considering the great quality of the food. Parking is convenient and free, much better than places downtown Toronto where parking costs money and traffic is a headache.

Visited April 2013
mississauga
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Have been here many times for business affairs. I bring my clients if they are in the mood for Italian food. Doesn't matter what I order, always on point. Place has awesome servers and always trying to please everybody. As for the person that missed out on mash potato, get over it, leave the silver spoon at home next time...have a glass of wine and stop whining!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jay l
Toronto
“Very good...”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I ate there once before and our experience was very good. We recently went on Friday March 15th and although the food was excellent, the restaurant ran out of mash potato which was one of the side dishes to their special feature of the night. In saying that, the problem wasn't that they ran out of mash, but rather, that the waiter handed our meals to us without informing us and when we told him about it, he did apologize and brought back a dish of baked potatoes which would not have been even close to the amount that would have been accompanied by a regular dish. It just seemed inappropriate for a restaurant of this type. People spend lots of money to eat and drink at these restaurants. It just left us with a bad second impression.

• Visited March 2013