“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Duke of York
Transit: GO Bus and Mississauga Transit depot across the street.
Wallaceburg, Canada
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about Alice Fazooli's. The atmosphere was great, the food was awesome, the wait staff were awesome! Overall, a great experience. We'll eat there again!

• Visited October 2012

Mississauga, Canada
“Upset Stomach”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had dinner with a buddy on a Friday night. No problem getting a booth without reservations. However, from then on, the evening went downhill. Service was slow. Food was mediocre. Worst part was my stomach felt horrible about 30 minutes after I left the establishment. The place doesn't seem up to par how it was years ago.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Mike M
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Bellinis!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Bellinis were really good and soooo big!! The seafood pasta was good but not as good as I expected... I might try something different next time... But the Bellinis are totally worth it!

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Always excellent”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love Alice Fazooli's - this place always serves up the freshest food and always prompt service.

The atmosphere too is brilliant, by day it is nice and quiet but it gets livelier towards evening.

A truly must-dine in experience.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Aliya M
Toronto
“Not a "crab shack", but very good (but very pricey) nonetheless”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I do not understand why the name on the review says "crab shack": I do not recall seeing those words anywhere at the restaurant, nor are those words on the receipt. And the menu is most certainly not one that you would find at a "crab shack" in Florida or California. However, we were not expecting "crab shack" food and enjoyed our lunch.
We were seated on the patio, which is large, removed from traffic, and has seating in the sun and the shade (or both as the sun moves). Our server was Sally. She was excellent: extremely attentive and very pleasant, if somewhat too perky, but with respect to the last, I suspect that she is just folllowing corporate dictates to be PLEASANT (at times I felt like I was being served by Julie McCoy on the Love Boat).
Lunching, we did not order wine, so I cannot comment on quality or prices. My "bottomless" diet Coke was expensive, but I had five glasses, so it paid for itself (I have a drinking problem, so what?).
I had a salad which I very much enjoyed and would order again: chick peas, mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, and more cheese than any one person reasonably needs in one sitting. My only complaint: at $13.00, it was a very expensive lunch. My cousin had the lunch serving of pizza and salad; she said that she enjoyed her lunch.
In summary, service and the food quality were excellent, but the cost of the salad was high. A nice restaurant for a nice summer day on the patio for a special occasion.

• Visited July 2012