See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Nu Hotel is close to Airport just 10 minutes. It is small but clean and well run. The staff are efficient and pleasant. As they run other business from the front desk, it can be busy at times...as with all things, a little patience goes a long way. The valet parking is well done. I gave them my car 2018 for a month and everything was great, They parked it and the shuttle took me to it. The shuttle is very well run with little wait. While they have no food service, they provide a coupon for Subway breakfast and coffee located in the same mall. Overall very pleased with the cleanliness, service and price.
We will definitely use them again! FYI ..ZETis a licensed Restaurant/Steakhouse just 50 meters away that is open 24 hours and has great food at reasonable prices!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LANCE S
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

After reading the reviews, after we booked our non-refundable rate we were a little leary of staying here. We were only staying for one night before we had to leave at 5am the next morning. Checkin was fine - the lady working was busy but pleasant. Our room was one of the ones without a window but no issues for us with this. It was clean, modern and very comfy king sized bed and we were only going to be there for 7 hours. We arrived at 9:00pm and checked in then grabbed a sub at Subway before heading to bed.

We parked onsite for the night at for $10 but did not do park and stay. We parked elsewhere in a lot we always use.

It is somewhat loud in the hallways with travellers rolling their suitcases but we had the air conditioning on and left the washroom fan on and it helped drown out the noise. We had a good sleep.

We were happy with this hotel. Great rate for a quick stay.

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

On March 05, I left my car with them for 2 weeks.
(also a keys for the car). On my return, the shuttle takes me to different parking lot. After pickup my car I noticed a damage to the back bumper (cracks in few spots). Lot attendant give me a business card and tip to call tomorrow Nü Hotel.(it was a late night). Next day, the manager told me that Nü Hotel is not responsible for any damage to car and quickly disconnected our conversation. $5.00 saving turned into $2000.00 spending.
Do not use this service ever.!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 234januszl
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I needed a place to stay during our 12 hour layover in Toronto. This hotel was 40$ cheaper than anything else by the airport and we didn't need anything fancy so we booked. Everything went well. We arrived, called the hotel and they sent the shuttle. Waited for 15 minutes or so. The room was big with large windows and a king sized bed. There was basic cable and free fast wifi. The bathroom was small but well decorated. We also noticed the towels were very small. Overall, if you are just looking for a place to rest your eyes during a layover... this is a GREAT place to stay.

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Second year staying here, excellent accommodations, friendly staff, super comfortable bed and great shuttle service to the airport.
Easy car pick up at the end of the trip as well. Highly recommended!!!