“Hit the Spot!!!”
Review of Duke Dragon - CLOSED

Duke Dragon
Cuisines: Indian, Thai, Minority Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a Hakka Chinese, Thai and Indian Restaurant serving varieties of specialty foods. We have about 100 persons seating are in our dining hall, and about 120 persons party hall separately from dinning hall. We provide catering, delivery, take out and party hall services.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were driving around and this place and decided to go in. We told the waiter what we were interested in and we could not have been more happy with the Hakka Chinese meal. We order the Manchurian (chicken) Soup, Spicy Deep Fried Tiger Prawn, Fried Spicy Calamari, Hakka Veg Fried Rice, Thai Chilly Beef, Chicken Manchurian Chowmein... we were stuffed to the brim with no left overs and no more space for dessert (kids too).

1  Thank Bucketlist2826

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Se this place with the corner of our eyes and thought to stop there and eat in. Atmosphere is ok, 10 different Chinese songs playing at the same time so that's the only thing that was weird.

The waiter was really nice and recommended several things to us. As a soup we chose chicken hot and sour soup. I wasn't expecting the large to be big but I was wrong. You can feed a family of 6 for and appetizer.

We then ordered chilli paneer with gravy. They didn't have it on the menu but they told us they can make it. Truely for a not-on-the-menu item, it surely was one of the best chilli paneers I had in a while.

We also ordered buttered chicken which was amazing with the naan bread.

I must say, our experience was great! Prices are ok for the portions, and definitely the staff are welcoming!

I'll have to try the other options!

1  Thank Winnar-182-
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our family went to this place for the first time and we were completely satisfied with the service as well as the food. Food was amazing. Kids enjoyed the dinner. Good Job Duke dragon.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I read the reviews here and we decided to go to this restaurant. We ordered the lollipop chicken and chicken pakoras for appetizers. The lollipop chicken was full of chicken fat. The chicken pakoras were good....but that was about all that was good at this restaurant.
For main dishes we ordered Kung Pao chicken, Yellow Thai curry, chilli beef, Chicken and vegetables, and General Tao. SO all in all we order 7 items.
Believe me when I say that my entire family left this place still hungry! None of the main dishes were good. We each literally tried a teaspoon of the main dishes. They were gluey and bland. The chicken was like a precooked version coated in sauces. The yellow curry ( which I have had many times at other restaurants) was TERRIBLE!
We could not even eat 10 % of the food. I told the waitress to bring our check and she asked if we wanted to take the leftovers. I told her no, we did not like any of the food. I asked to speak to the manager/owner. He was completely unapologetic...I told him it was not a matter of money..and he actually nodded and walked away! No offer to bring us something else or remake the food...NOTHING!
Needless to say, we paid full price for the meal - uneaten....and went to Wendy's for a burger afterwards.

I wish people would post real reviews so others will have an honest opinion about the restaurant.

1  Thank B H
Reviewed July 12, 2014

OMG what a flavour combo I had. Chicken Briyani, Chicken Singapore noodles at medium heat. Truly the chefs out did themselves once again. My thinking cap is back on to have another combo put together. You must try this place.