All reviews free dinner full kitchen business trip living area breakfast and dinner would stay here again stayed for nights excellent breakfast other hotels complimentary breakfast lots of parking light sleeper pearson airport fitness center microwave toronto couch
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The Carpet is old and smells mold I found a spider in the bathroom. The breakfast is bad even the fruit are old and couldn't eat them.the orange juices from the machine seems they mix it with water doesn't taste as regular OJ. I ended up going to Tim hortons to get my breakfast.I paid around 210$per night and I asked them if they have a disposable toothbrush they said sorry u have to buy it !!!!!seriously the manger was very rude, and he denied that there is mold smell in the room. I would never ever go back there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank nagham a
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Hi nagham a,

Thank you for stay and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm sorry to read that our cleanliness, breakfast, and staff service did not live up to your expectations. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in us. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

We value you as our guest and looking forward to your response.

Christian C.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I went a lot of times to that hotel but this is probebly the last time I will go there. This hotel need a big clean up. The carpet are old and smell the dust. I got small black bugs in my room at 2 times. I told the manager went I check out and he was kind to me. They gave me bonus IHG points. This hotel should be renovated. I went to other Staybridge and this one is not the best. The quality of the food is also bad. Impossible to get a smile from the employee working at the breakfast and diner. We don't feel to be appreciate. I don't thing this hotel have the standing of IHG. Major renovation shoulb be done. You can get better for the price in this area. Every time I went there I did the same comment and nothing change.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 916frederics
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Hi 916frederics,

Thank you for your honest feedback and for staying at our hotel. We aspire to delight our guests with our hospitality and impeccable services. However I am disappointed to learn your experience with the general cleanliness of the room, staff demeanor and hotel condition less than perfect. It is unfortunate you were not happy with your overall hotel experience. We work well to provide quality service and convenience for our guests. The hotel management and maintenance team will be notified and the appropriate department will address your concern.

On a positive note, we greatly appreciate you acknowledging the assistance rendered by the hotel management regarding your concerns. Your feedback is important as they help us ensure we our providing our guests with the high standards we strive to reach.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience as we all hope you give us an opportunity to provide you with the exemplary service we are known for.

Regards,

Zel N.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Average hotel, older, needs a lot of updating. Bathrooms are small with limited lighting. Noisy hallways. Limited parking spaces, only 2 handicap spaces. Breakfast fair at most, floors were sticky. Air conditioning not cold.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Hi Westminsters,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the room, bathroom, and breakfast just to name a few. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Would not recommend anyone to stay here. Staff is unice, great amenities, but everything is old and dirty. No tv remote which was replaced after a call to front desk, sponge provided in kitchen was without wrapper unsure if used or not, given 1/4 bottle of dish soap, used from who knows. Kitchen towels and bath towels looked old and dirty. Floors carpet furniture are pretty beat up with stains. Curtains are ripped so we use pillows to cover light conning in from parking lot. Shower drain backs up.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tuyet H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Hello Tuyet H

I am pleased to receive your review. Thanks for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. I am happy to see that you have regarded our staff to be nice and rated 4/5 for our location. I am sorry that te cleanliness, shower drain and condition of the amenities was a letdown. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and I hope that you would give us another chance to make your next stay as best as it can be.

Many thanks,

Dianne L.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Suite was pretty big and kitchen was equipped, parking was free. Front desk guy was not friendly at all (didn't get his name) very rude and very unprofessional. On my 3rd night, I asked for some new towels, they made me wait for a very long time. Also, bathroom was clean, but the toilet bowl was pretty smelly. The location is good as it is close to the airport, shopping mall, restaurants and a movie theatre. Housekeeping personel don't know to smile, nor say good morning back to you, so I stopped saying hi and smiling at them after my first night, must be a thing for them.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mastershawn
Staybridge Suit... M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear mastershawn,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please accept our sincerest apology that your interaction with our staff member was not friendly. But let me assure you that we have by far the most helpful and friendly staff at our hotel. We will definitely discuss your feedback with our staff members as coaching and future improvements.

Please come back and I will assure you that your next stay with us will be the most memorable and hassle free.

Best Regards,