Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga
$97
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$119
GardenInn.com
$111
$96
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$104
$205
$166
$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$194
$170
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$97
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchennight business staysocial dinnercoffe teastayed here for nightsbusiness centerliving areaexcellent breakfasthot tubfree parkinglots of parkingpearson airportother hotelscomplimentary breakfastexercise roomcomfortable roomsfitness center
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had stayed in this hotel for a duration of 25 days. My entire experience during the stay was worst.
At the beginning of the trip for the first 5 days i felt ok while staying at this hotel but the problem that i faced later on was with the cleanliness & sanitation. In the bathrooms or in the kitchen it was specified that we are trying to save water & trying to go green in many other ways. so try to use laundry(of towels, etc) only in specific cases. The worse was yet to come. i use to put my towels on the floor or in the bath tub & to my shocking experience the same towels were again put in the rack for reuse. It was truly pathetic. I did complain this 2-3 times. Also once i did make a mark on one of the towels & then very next day got a confirmation that indeed they were trying to make the customers reuse their towels. More shocking experience were yet to come. there were ants & other insects in the room after a week or 2 in the room. Again i did ask for a new room but they simply told that the room will be sanitized. They did do it but the point was if you are paying the room rent then why not get a proper room with proper service.
I have been to many places but never thought that staying in Staybridge suites Canada would be one of the worst experiences of my life.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Prasanth-skn

Thank you for staying with Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga.

Reference to your review we do not see any of your stay during May. It brings us to a surprise to hear such a comment, we do not have the green cycle process which you mentioned and we do change towels everyday. Are you sure on the location.

You could go through the comments on our website and on tripadvisor we have not got any of this comments and it is actually a surprise.

I would be happy to address the issue please do send me your contact details on gmsbs@nhlhotels.com and I would be happy to address it.

Once again thank you for choosing Staybridge suites Toronto Mississauga.

Sincerely

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I travel quite a bit every year for business and for the last 2 years I have stayed with the Staybridge Suites in Mississauga when in the GTA.
Although the airport hotels may be closer the extra couple of minutes to get the Staybridge is well worth the drive.
From customer service at check-in to housekeeping staff, everyone is both friendly, courteous
and helpful.
If I had any issues with my suite the maintenance staff appeared almost magically to fix a light
or a wash room issue.
The GM of Staybridge Suites very professional and approachable regarding any issues I might have experienced.
It is, quite simply, My Home away from Home!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pat D

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel.

We do take pride in our service and standards, We have started updating our new bedding in rooms and during your next visit you could see the changes.

I am definitely sure that my staff would be happy to hear your feedback too.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga.

Regards

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We booked in Staybridge and were not disappointed. The hotel gave us a 1 bedroom apartment, with full kitchen and laundry services at the ground floor. The TV channel selection was good. The beds were comfortable and the room, though old was clean. The breakfast is good. The only downside is that some of the reception staff are not up to par. I asked a gentlemen, if he can guide me to nearest phone company office and he acted as if phone companies were either non-existent in Canada or it was impossible to get a connection. Overall, a good experience. The hotel can add a porter service, since its always almost fully occupied and its a shame not to have a porter service.

Room Tip: Don't take a road facing room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank msusmani
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Msusmani

Thank you for staying with us at Staybridge Suites Toronto - Mississauga.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I have noted the negative points and would address the issue. Porter service is not part of the brand standards.

To keep you briefed the hotel is on an updating process with new beddings and furniture as per the new brand standard.

We look forward in welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga soon

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is an excellent place to say in Mississauga.
First, it is very well placed.
Seconf, a full kitchen is available for you to cook or just prepare some foods...this mean that you don't have to go to restaurant each day and for each meal.

Bed is excellent, washer room are clean and shine.

Nothing else to say: excellent!!!

Room Tip: A nice restaurant, called ATMOSPHERA is just adjacent to the hotel. Excellent for meetings. and after meetings.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jean D

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Toronto - Mississauga.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I will definitely share your review with the staff because we all like to hear what our valued guests are saying.

We do pride ourselves on ensuring consistency in both the service we provide and the overall cleanliness of our hotel.

We also wish that you could stay with us more often and look forward in welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We book 2 nights on Friday August 2 through Hotels.com. I was told that i can cancelled the 2nd night before 3 PM check-in time. On Saturday I called Hotels.com to cancelled and i told at the reception that we will not stay 2nd night which suppose to be Sunday night and Guess what Manger Mano J Bhadran refused to give refund as well as Hotels.com for the 2nd night.

Not go to book again with Hotels.com

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Jamsab

Thank you for choosing at Staybridge Suites.

Reference to your review, rooms where booked through a third party website on a non refundable booking. Your credit card was not charged by us. My name is mentioned in your review and I have never spoken to you and was not on duty on the day you have checked out.

We are happy to note that you were happy with the stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with Staybridge Suites

Thanks & Regards