WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #35 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Marquette, Michigan
“No Problems”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

very pleasent stay, the beds were comfortable, dinner on thursday evening was an unexpected bonus. The staff were always pleasent to deal with. We were in town for a Hockey Showcase and they asked how things were going. freindly environment:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MQTYooper
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear MQTYooper

Thank you for staying with us at Staybridge Suites Toronto - Mississauga.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I will definitely share your review with the staff because we all like to hear what our valued guests are saying.

We also wish that you could stay with us more often and look forward in welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Love staying at this property. All amenities are top notch and service, staff and the GM do an excellent job of making this feel like my home away from home. Highly recommend for anyone travelling for business.

Room Tip: First floor is always the best. Quick access to the dining area, parking, laundry, pool, fitness an...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kingkoil

Thank you for staying with us at Staybridge Suites Toronto - Mississauga.

We look forward in welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga soon.

Sincerely

Manoj Bhadran
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staffs are very welcoming mode with smile from check in still check out, shuttle service to and from office with very comfortable transport.
Serving breakfast before work and dinner after work is extraordinary. Housekeeping service daily and free laundry, internet, parking, swimming pool and bbq patio like home feeling, During my stay
i been asked daily about my well being by staffs and other guest, felt like i was living with friends in homely environment.
It's a good price and best place to stay.

Room Tip: It's all open area and all rooms have a clear view.
Dear Johnny P

Thank you for taking time in reviewing Staybridge Suites Toronto Misssissauga.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I will definitely share your review with the staff. We do pride ourselves on ensuring consistency in both the service we provide and the overall cleanliness of our hotel.

Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been staying regularly at Staybridge Mississauga for the past 5 weeks. Some weeks one night, other weeks two or more nights. This property is top notch along with the helpful and courteous staff and management. They serve you breakfast AND dinner 3 nights per week and the meals are superb. The rooms are spacious, clean and classy. It is a joy to come back to this property each time I visit Mississauga. Well done team!

Room Tip: You have options to select rooms that specifically suit your personal needs. Some have full kitchens...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear GregB5789

London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I travel each week on business and have become a regular "family member" at the Staybridge Suites in Mississauga. I am always greeted with warmth and appreciation for my continued business. The room is always clean and welcoming. With being on the road so much I greatly appreciate the ability to have access to a full size fridge, a stove top, microware and all the amenities I need to prepare a snack or light meal. A warm meal is provided in the common area Tuesday-Thursday and a hot breakfast is provided daily at no extra cost.. All of the TV's have just been upgraded and they offer more channels than most hotels I stay in.
Most importantly the staff is friendly, courteous and respectful.

4 Thank Ann W
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Ann W

Thank you for taking time in reviewing Staybridge Suites Toronto Misssissauga.

We also wish that you could stay with us more often and look forward in welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississaug soon.
Sudbury
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Out of a 10 day stay we had to change rooms 5 times. Totally disgusting... I did receive a one night stay for free after breaking down in tears of anger and frustration... I would of left unfortunately the rest of my group was staying here as well(many also had bug problems in their rooms) also they would of charged me for the remainder of the days
Rooms are poorly cleaned, sheets are dirty, the pull out couch still had dirty sheets from the previous guests
After complaining of bugs a gentleman came and sprayed our room with inspect spray and you couldn't even breathe in there I asked him if it was safe for children and his response was I don't know... I've posted pics and videos. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the beetles/cockroaches from the first room

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank angieleigh
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Angieleigh

Thank you for taking time to share your comments. I am extremely sorry to hear you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

We take pride in the work we do & try our best in our hotel and I can assure you we do deep cleaning inspections for our rooms and do have a pest control company inspecting room. The service and comfort of our guests is a top priority. I have noted your comments and have addressed the issue with both the housekeeping and pest control.

This is the first time that we have feedbacks on ants in the room and it was basically for the same group.

Sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services. Again, thank you for your comments.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga.
Bowmanville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights while attending business meetings. Staff was very friendly and welcoming upon checking in. The room was very spacious with a separate cooking area/living room. It had a large table that could double as a meeting room. The bed was very comfortable and overall very quiet. The cleanliness of the room was average. The free breakfast was nice with some healthy options included as well. Overall, great value and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kjtravel_12
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Hi kjtravel_12

Thank you for taking time in giving us your feedback.. We have noted both your postive and negative comments and would definetly work on getting the negative feedbacks you have addressed.
Look forward to meeting you on your next visit..

Thanks & regards