This was our first hotel on arriving in Canada at the start of a 3 month motorcycling holiday. We wanted somewhere near the airport (Pearson) which is about 15 mins drive away. The room rate was very reasonable and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff were also courteous and helpful. There is no bar but the reception sell beers from a fridge behind the check-in desk. The hotel is a bit isolated but there is a reasonable selection of shops, burger outlets and restaurants only 5 or 10 minutes walk away. There is nothing that would put me off from staying there again. The breakfast buffet was the usual selection of cereals, eggs, bacon, sausage, toasts etc. it was of good quality and it was kept well topped up so there was never any shortage. There was also a decent amount of seating area for the breakfast guests. The patio area was a bit neglected which was a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Inn& Suites proudly offers a wide variety of clean, comfortable and affordable hotel guestrooms to choose from and very modern amenities for both the business or leisure traveler. All of our guests at the Admiral Inn & Suites can enjoy a home-style complimentary full hot breakfast buffet daily with your room not to mention free use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub, gym, sauna, patio with BBQ and business centre. Full Meeting and Banquet Facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Admiral Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Hotel Mississauga
- Admiral Inn & Suites Mississauga, Ontario