“A great room at a great price!”

Admiral Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed March 14, 2012

The service was very friendly and the room very clean and comfortable. The hotel is new and has a very fresh feel to it. We really felt that we got great value for our money! We quite enjoyed our stay at the Admiral Inn and intend to stay there on our next visit to the area!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan V

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Stayed at the Admiral Inn in Mississauga for a night with my boyfriend and was so impressed with this hotel. It was in a perfect location right off the QEW and is so clean and modern. The complimentary hot breakfast in the morning was a surprise and was such a great value add! There is even a pool inside the hotel which we found to be a great way to relax at the end of the day. The front desk staff were very polite and so knowledgeable of the area...we got lots of great suggestions on restaurants and shopping in the area. I have stayed at a number of the hotels in the area and nothing compares to the price you pay and the service...it is a steal. We were very impressed with this hotel and will certainly be back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea D
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed at the Admiral Inn over the weekend of March 3rd 2012. This was my first stay, and I picked the Admiral because the price was so good. I wasnt expecting much when I got there but immediately I was surprised by how modern and inviting the main lobby is. I was greeted right away by the frontdesk clerk, check in took no time and then when I got to my room, everything looked brand new and very clean.

There is no doubt in my mind that when I need a hotel again in Mississauga, I will be at the Admiral.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed March 9, 2012

While traveling for work I stayed at the admiral inn. I was very pleased with the service I receive, not being from the area I felt that the front staff was very helpful and explained to me what was in the area. Also the rooms were beautiful. Very tastefully decorated and spotless!!!! Which is key for me. I will definitely be back and hopefully for a longer stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Kim_lulu09
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed in this hotel just off the QEW in Mississauga. Had a wonderful time. Our room was spacious and clean. It also had an impressive large flatscreen TV! No complaints about this one. The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was great as well. At a more than reasonable rate this hotel easily outshines its local big name competitors. I would recommend it to anyone needing to stay in the Mississauga area. It is convenient for both Toronto and Niagara travel. 10/10

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank matt d
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Was a limited choice as most of our usual hotels were full, good things, close to the highway, and generally clean.
Bad parts, pool to small, general ambience
Good Part, help yourself breakfast, but limited on hot food, but a wide selection
Sleep OK, not to noisy, eaten out so did not need restaurant

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Weary-Traveller007
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The rooms are roomy and clean. The pool was small but swimmable but the hot tub is built for two. If you are looking for a large clean room with free internet for a night with easy access to the QEW, then this is your hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lissa G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Country Oakville Inn
#3 of 11 in Oakville
Comfort Inn Mississauga
#36 of 60 in Mississauga

Been to Admiral Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!