Super 8 Mississauga
$132
  • Breakfast included
$100
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
$96
$85
Hampton.com
$126
$108
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$130
$112
The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
$140
$119
All reviewsgas stationattached restaurantgreat hotel for the pricesecurity depositfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayhuskytruckstoptimsrepairhighwayvehicle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2009

I chose this hotel after reading positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I was traveling with my father and my younger cousin so that he could visit the University of Toronto Mississauga campus.

The hotel was only 10 minutes from campus, and it was located near a shopping complex (big box stores) that had a variety of restaurants typical to such complexes like a Montanas, a Dennys, Boston Pizza, Pita Pit, etc.

The hotel is also located across from a Tim Hortons and is attached to a Husky gas station.

The hotel is clean and new looking, and our third floor room did not have much of a view, but at least I could watch the car from my window. Our room had two double beds, a TV, and, suprisingly, a jaccuzi tub. The hotel also provides a number of movie channels, for those who have some time to kill.

There is an indoor pool which is small but clean, and the hot tub is clean as well. They ran out of pool towels when we were there, but they asked us to use our room towels and provided fresh towels in the morning.

The pillows are not very supportive, but the bedding seemed new and clean. In the morning we were given a voucher for the Husky restaurant attached to the hotel, and it gave us access to a special area for hotel guests that included a clean and fresh assortment of continental breakfast items, as well as desserts, juices and coffees, and a waffle bar. Wait staff that worked in the main restaurant also served our table.

Overall it was a good experience and a great spot to stop for the night. I felt that it was a bit overpriced, and I could have done without the jaccuzi or the breakfast if they had knocked down the price a bit, but it is a very affordable option compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank 30yoldcanadian
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Everything was great. The only thing we didn't like was that they didn't leave much TP in the bathroom and no extra roll other then that everything was great.
The place was clean and everyone was very friendly.

Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2008

Arrived early afternoon with my daughter , first time for us in the area. Staff is courteous and efficient. The room was on the top floor and overlooked the adjoining Husky gas stop. The room is well decorated with dark furniture and is spotless. A very quiet stay even with all the trucks coming and going through the Husky gas stop. Internet connection works well, and the housekeeping does a great job with the cleanliness of the hotel. I recommend this hotel for anyone requiring a clean, secure and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank easyriderQuebec
Reviewed November 12, 2008

I am travelling to Mississauga about every 3 weeks for the last year 1/2. I tried lots of hotels in the area. For the last 9-10 months, I always come to Super 8 Mississauga. Clean rooms, good and safe parking and a very good service !

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 17, 2008

My wife and I were in the Mississauga area for a family funeral. Some plans had changed at last minute, and we required a nearby motel. When contacted, we outlined our needs, our credit card information was taken, but then we were told that they did not have a non-smoking room. We attempted to cancel, but were told that if we did not show up by 6pm, the room would automatically be cancelled. We did not stay there. Upon receiving our credit card bill, we had been billed for that particular night. We spoke with the manager to discuss this billing, who proved to be very rude, and refused to refund our money, as we did not have a cancellation number.
Stay away from this location unless you enjoy being treated rudely and ripped off!!

Stayed: March 2008