Super 8 Mississauga
$123
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$126
$112
GardenInn.com
$118
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$123
$203
$195
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$92
$81
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgas stationattached restaurantgreat hotel for the pricesecurity depositfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayhuskytruckstoptimsrepairhighwayvehicle
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Stayed here while attending the Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show in February and based my choice on my previous stays at other Super 8's. I found the rooms to be more than satisfactory and actually liked the fact that it was also a kind of truck stop as well. It is located in an industrial area, has a gas station, convenience store and restaurants on site, and boasts a pool and hot tub. My only complaints are that the hot tub was a tad small (2 couples was a bit too cozy) and the heated pool could have been a tad warmer.

Room Tip: The rooms on the side opposite the gas pumps (northwest side) have a great view towards the airport and beyond. The countryside here is very flat so you can see a long way from the 3rd floor and up.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I loved that I paid relatively cheap and got a very high quality. Their washroom fan was noisy, but apart from that, the place was very clean, looked well-maintained, they had breakfast included. I'd recommend it to students especially

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank HWSamuel
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Room was very clean and neat, had a big jetted tub. Staff was pleasant.
Only down fall was "pillow top" bed was very hard, Has a beautiful indoor swimming pool

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I booked this hotel last week online and literally minutes after the booking went through I got some tragic news that a close family member had died in a sudden and tramatic way. I began trying to cancel everything that was planned for the weekend and started with the hotel. It was already quite late and I was supposed to be arriving there within a couple of hours so of course that also meant that to cancel I would have to pay the cancelation fee which the rep at hotels.com told me ended up being just as much as the cost of the room for one night. She told me to conact the hotel and ask if the fee could be waved given the circumstances. The person who answered the phone at the Super 8 was very short with me and spoke with a lot of atitude, and basically said there was nothing he could do because the booking was with hotels.com. I called hotels.com back and got a wonderful rep who said that the hotel DOES have the ability to wave the charge so he tried calling for me and asking. He talked to the same person as I did I'm assuming but now the story has changed to call back in the morning when a manager is in and they will have the authority to remove the charge. I'm in tears at this point from frustration and give up for the night. Every other place I had to call to arrange a cancelation that night went above and beyond for me and gave me no hassles. I called hotels.com back in the morning and told them that I had been instructed to do so the night before, so they called the hotel again and whoever answered this time said again that they have no authority to remove the charge. My last attempt at finding someone who WAS in charge of this type of thing was calling the Super 8 number that takes you to a booking center and again was told that the manager of hotel would have to do this.. Basically what it sounds like is the manager of the hotel has the ability just wanted to pocket that 100 bucks from me. I booked and canceled within an hour of the booking so I don't understand why they would need to keep the charge on there, I didn't cost them any customers I'm sure in that short amount of time.

Over all I was just really dissapointed with the run around.. There was absolutely no sypathy for my situation at all. On the other hand the people I spoke with at hotels.com were wonderful and I thank them for all that they tried to do. I will never try to stay at this Super 8 location again. Why give your money to a company that does absolutely nothing to try and help you in a bad situation.. I'd rather stay at a place where people have a little compassion for another human being.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BTownMiss
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We stayed here for our 1st & last night of our holiday to Ontario, the hotel is quite new & has everything you need, laundry, free WiFi, free breakfast, pool etc etc
It is adjoined to a large petrol station (does not disrupt hotel at all) There is also a Chinese buffet available on site for emergency food if you've had a long flight & don't want to go out.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple