“Unimpressed”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I received a wagjag deal to check oh this lazer tag. I live from out of town about an hour and a bit away. I went over on a saturday night to surprise my friend for their birthday, maybe I should've checked when they are open until, however I assumed a laser tag place is open until at least 11pm on a saturday. We got there at 8:15pm and there were no one in sight for about five mins. Then the girls comes out of the back and says that they are now going to be closing and everything is shut down. Their sign on the door said they close at 9pm. I understand you want to get everything cleaned up but their business was still open for 45 more mins. I have worked at businesses like this and the employees get paid after closing to clean up. I was just very un-impressed with the customer service that I received.

Visited July 2014
6 Thank Zina K

Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best birthday party”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I just planned my 8 year old birthday party at this venue. And quite honestly was very impressed with the place. The fact that you have both a laser tag attraction and playground for those under 5 makes it ideal to cater for all family members, What impressed me the most is the team members over there. Very attending, multitasking and really caring to give you a great service even though the place was busy . I was also able with a little extra charge make the games private ones which i found brilliant and was happy they offered that even on a weekend.
The place is clean and the fact that the let you bring your own food and drinks is very accommodating. The kids had so much fun too.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Springishere2014
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
191 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 305 helpful votes
“Waste of Time and Money”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Go to LaserQuest instead. The maze at Ultimate Laser Tag is only one level and very basic. The guns do not fire unless you hold them with two hands. You do not get to pick your code name. There is very little reporting at the end of a game. Little to no fog or black lighting in the maze. You get a much better experience for the same price at LaserQuest. Total waste of time and money.

Visited December 2013