“Netherlands loses”

Ranked #1 of 17 Nightlife in Mississauga
Mississauga, Canada
“Netherlands loses”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

First time watching a world cup game at this pub... Although it was extremely busy my server Brittany was extremely helpful....my entire work crew showed up and was served with the very best of service....we were very concerned with going to a pub and it being rammed for the world cup....however....the food came fast and the service was even faster.. .thank you to this pub and server Brittany for allowing us to watch the Netherlands lose

Toronto, Canada
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great Decor and Fantastic selection of whisky but average elsewhere”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wanted to check this out for a while so in we went with a few friends. The service and welcome was muted which is always a disappointment for a pub. The decor to me is very appealing and it really looks the business.

I must say though that the surprise of the night and one hugely redeeming feature of this place is the whisky selection. They simply had one of the most impressive selections of whiskies I have ever seen in the GTA. If your into quality whisky then do give this a try. We also did not sample the food although it did look good from what I saw. It was a quick drink only and for that it was distinctly average. I will definitely be trying this place again as its near me and I always give a place 2 chances as we all have off days but as of now it was average only. I look forwards to visiting when someone else is driving for a chance to try the whisky (don't drink and drive!!).

Visited June 2014
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Bad service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I've given this pub 3 chances and what I've discovered is that if you're not a guy drinking beer at the bar they're not interested in serving you. Apparently they don't want my money so I'm more than happy to spend it else where.

1 Thank swlisa79
Mississauga, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great food Dippy server”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here today for a nice dinner at the heartland location
(Mavis and Britannia) and the food was great but we got stuck with a dippy social butterfly server! She took my order and then walked away without taking my wife's so I chased her down and told her. Ok next, two identical dinners, when she came with the food she didn't know who got what! When we finished our dinner we had to wait and wait for the bill until we asked another server to get our server, even after she was told about us waiting she continued socializing, I almost phoned the manager to ask him for the bill, that would have been hilarious! So if you go and you are told your server will
Be Brittney, run, run away real fast!