“excellent customer service”

Ranked #37 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
california
“excellent customer service”
Reviewed March 4, 2010

we really enjoyed our trip to its max.better then expected .we checked in late evening,tired and exhausted but get very warm welcome at front desk,She greet us with dimple smile so nicely,very professional,friendly and helpfull.It feel like home to us,rooms were very clean and quite.The best part is pool .You have no chance of complain about.everything is 100 %.we would refer to each and everyone we know.

Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Vancouver
Reviewed January 1, 2008

Twice in the last year I traveled to Brampton on business and each time I stayed 3 nights at this Travel Lodge. My overall impression was of a well-run family concern.

The building is new and consequently it's clean and everything works as intended. The rooms were decorated tastefully and nicely appointed, including a microwave and mini-fridge. I found both rooms very quiet. Although the location is directly south west of a Pearson Airport runway, the airport is a few kilometers away and the planes were far overhead by the time they passed. I was not bothered by aircraft noise.

The location of the hotel, beside a major thoroughfare on the edge of an industrial area, means that you will likely not stay here unless you have a car. There are no stores or restaurants within comfortable walking distance.

I found the staff pleasant, polite, courteous and genuinely interested in assisting me. The hotel itself is above average, but I rate the staff as excellent.

• Liked — Nice staff, clean, well run, new
  • Disliked — nothing nearby within walking distance
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank Pococurante
London, UK
Reviewed October 8, 2007

Before we start, it's a Travelodge. Don't go expecting the Ritz. Having said that, it is an excellent example of a Travelodge. It does all the basics, and does them excellently. The staff are fantastically friendly and helpful, and to be honest I found it to be a better experience than supposedly better hotels.

The WiFi worked fine, there is a small pool/hotub, and a small fitness room. Complimentary breakfast is good (as it's free).

As for the earlier comment regarding aircraft noise - it's an airport hotel, what do you expect? I didn't find it a problem, the windows working effectively to reduce the noise.

If the location suits you (and lets face it, you'll be driving so it doesn't matter that much), I'd recommend this as a clean and comfortable stay.

• Liked — Cleanliness, attention to detail
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed June 14, 2007

I loved this hotel. It was as clean as a hotel can possibly be. The staff was polite and gave me a feel as if i was at home. The manager is a very cool guy. I loved the wireless internet access in the rooms and the TV channels; HBO, Cinamax. The price is definitely worth thr room. I liked how all the rooms were queen sized beds and the pool and hot tub were very clean. Tjhere were no negatives in this hotel. I am a travelling business man and have stayed all over North America, this hotel is definitely close to the top of my list.

• Liked — The clean room and kind staff.
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank Mannytraveller
Kingston
Reviewed December 17, 2006

The hotel was brand new, and therefore very clean and nicel. My stay was overall very good. It included a free continental breakfast which was as expected/average. My room faced the main roadway (Hurontario Rd.), which made for a relatively noisey sleep, including with planes flying overhead. And the heater in the room, though very noisey, did not adequately heat the room and instead blew mildly warm air into the room for hours on end - so i bundled up into several layers for my sleep. the staff was friendly enough though. And local calls were free which was wonderful, and the hotel included a business room where internet access was free, which was really appreciated. So, overall, i would rate the value for my money and my stay at an 9/10 on a scale of what i would expect from such a hotel for the price that i paid. The only things that i would have improved would have been: warmer room, and quieter room.

Stayed November 2006