All reviews full kitchen outdoor basketball court front desk small exercise room two bedroom suite the breakfast area living area extended stay complimentary breakfast stove top pull out couch hot tub rooms are nice free parking excellent stay yogurt very pleasant stay
Reviewed October 14, 2015

This was our first time ever staying in a Residence Inn but it will not be the last.

The staff were efficient, polite, courteous and helpful.

Breakfast was excellent, again the staff did an wonderful job of keeping everything clean, full and hot, even refilling 5 minute before the breakfast was to finish.

The first night I was in a one bedroom suite, wonderfully clean. The second day I moved to a two bedroom suite and noticed it needed some work, sticky fingers on most low laying (young children level). When I let the front desk know about this, housekeeping was knocking on my door within 5 min. Everything was cleaned up fast.

Excellent

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

Dear GAYEDEY,

Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Reflections like yours, which highlight strengths and opportunities, allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly service, ample breakfast and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for your time in reviewing your experience and welcome to the Residence Inn brand!

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Family stayed at this hotel for five nights in October and everything was wonderful.

They had a studio suite with king sized bed and separate living room with kitchen. Very comfortable. They did not use the kitchen too much however had the pleasure of a full breakfast on the main floor every day. Hot and cold foods were served and it was very nice.

They did use the swimming pool and hot tub and really enjoyed it.

This is not the first family members have stayed at this hotel. It's a home away from home and close to the rest of the family in Mississauga.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2015

Dear macdon,

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know your family enjoyed their stay and the level of services we provide. We look forward to hosting your family's next visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

Found urine in the stove, found out when I was preheating it... Enough said... When advising front desk they were adament at first it was the cleaning solution used in the stove however after I demanded that they come and see it for themselves they sent a housekeeper. Upon her arrival she was instantly disgusted and came down with me to front desk to verify it in fact was urine. At which point the person at front desk was more than apologetic and changed my room, I insisted that I wanted to check out and just leave after being so disgusted however was practically begged to stay and offered 50% off my room (I feel that the whole room should have been comped) I asked for information on escalating this complaint which to my surprise I was informed to please escalate as housekeeping and the housekeeping management team has been barley doing their work lately with the new person whom was promoted to keep watch over that department. Absolutely horrible and embarrassing to my guests which I accommodated from overseas.... How was the room not checked prior to check in is beyond my imagination

Room tip: Check your stove
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank mahmoud e
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

Dear mahmoud e,

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for your experience. It would never occur to us that a previous guest would urinate in the oven and is, quite frankly, a first. I sincerely regret that you had to encounter this scenario. I have already refunded the remainder of your stay and look forward to delivering a personal apology once I reach you by phone. Thank you for your attention to reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed September 7, 2015

Stayed 5 nites, comfortable room. Managers' reception Mon-Wed is nice touch,even though we only took advantage of it once. breakfast is nice too. Location is ok, about 1/2 hr plus to Drive to downtown Toronto.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2015

Dear gogirls1102,

Your comfort is our top priority, so it’s wonderful to know your stay was pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We enjoy hearing that you found our service friendly, amenities ample and accommodations comfortable. We appreciate your review and recommendation and look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 6, 2015

The staff were extremely friendly from the moment we checked in to the moment we left!
This hotel has excellent large rooms with comfortable beds AND pillows.
Fair price, great location. no complaints!
Highly recommended

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2015

Dear Angevinies,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our great location and friendly service. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. We appreciate your kind remarks and hope to see you again.